Senator Harry Reid: Obama Has "No Negro Dialect"

Now I am feeling bad, this is too easy.

Ok who on the conservative side is wiling to equate Reagan and Palin in anything other than a rhyme. <crickets>

Hey on the positive side, Wacka might come to your defense. I doubt it though as he shows more sense.

Do you even know what time it is? It oh dark 30 in the morning...and you are calling <crickets>? Who the f are you expecting to be here?

I was gonna pass out, but now you have me laughing. Crickets? :devil: WTF?

Why don't you start by telling me which of the 1-5 consistently, to the point of ridiculousness, hence the immunization, DIDN'T happen?

Me and the rest of the crickets await your response.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, hypocrisy check:

We all know I have been drinking, but, why are you up at 5 am on Saturday? Preparing for your morning dance in the dumpster? Going swimming? Checking to see if I posted anything?

Or, have you been drinking too?

I know you are but what am I? Or I could have had the flu for the last 5 days and woke up early today. You really consider yourself good at this? I consider myself decidedly b class on my best day. So what does that make you (especially considering the flu thing)?

I know you are but what am I? Or I could have had the flu for the last 5 days and woke up early today. You really consider yourself good at this? I consider myself decidedly b class on my best day. So what does that make you (especially considering the flu thing)?

What? No seriously, what? What the f is this? "I am sick, so, that's the reason nobody else is responding on the board at 6 am on a Saturday, and, I am kicking your ass?"

It's about time you and the crickets have a conference. Whatever you have convinced yourselves of thusfar...it's time for a re-think.

What? No seriously, what? What the f is this? "I am sick, so, that's the reason nobody else is responding on the board at 6 am on a Saturday, and, I am kicking your ass?"

It's about time you and the crickets have a conference. Whatever you have convinced yourselves of thusfar...it's time for a re-think.

Sadly, Slash will show up soon and declare this a crip fight.

Sadly, Slash will show up soon and declare this a crip fight.

and that will be wrong because I only roll with the bloods. :devil:

Look, I have no idea what your issues are, but, whatever they are, they aren't going to be solved by "getting" my drunk ass at 6 am on PPP. Although I do appreciate the entertainment. :ph34r:

And, if you really have the flu, I hope you are feeling better. Now, I need to hit the sack or I will get the flu. :sick: