Would You Like Some Soda With Your Fecal Matter?

Steely Dan

No it doesn't. **** is everywhere. It's on your toothbrush, it's on the hands that you shake, it's on door handles.... People need to stop worrying so much about germs, a small amount isn't going to kill you.

Besides, it gives it that little extra flavor! :lol::thumbsup:

Gives new meaning to, this tastes like :ph34r:

the over the top sterilization of everything in our world today, i am convinced, is the reason so many people these days get sicker and are stricken with more allergies than they were as early as 30 years ago.....the body needs germs and impurities in order to build up immunities. The Purel's and other hand sanitizers are the bane of our civilization(yeah i know...a bit of an exaggeration)....when I was growing up, no one was allergic to milk or peanuts....now it seems everyone is......shake hands....take off the face masks....put fat back in foods.......live.....live.....live.......

I agree that many people are concerned about germs to the point of being completely irrational.

But I disagree that over sterilizing has much to do with the increase in the disease, allergies, and general sickness.

I'm not a health nut but I know the following to be true.

The farming soils of virtually the entire world have been gradually depleted of their vitamins and minerals over the past fifty years. In the past farmers would rotate their crops (each crop takes dif nutrients from the soil)

or leave fields empty for a while to ensure the soil has a chance to replenish itself.

Todays fruits, vegetables, grains and of course the feed for the farmers chickens, cows etc have only approx 25% of the nutients that they had fifty years ago!

The reasons for this change in farming you ask? Less small mom and pop farms and many more big corporate style farms who care about the bottom line far more than doing the right thing.

Also, to be fair there are twice as many people on this earth now than there was fifty years ago so we do need to produce a lot more food. And of course our society has become greedier/more dishonest over the past half century.

Making matters worse is the fact that most farmers use chemical fertilizers and livestock hormone injections etc.

to ensure big crops and big livestock therefore big profits in spite or poor quality. The pollution problems that have developed over the past fifty years further aggravate the farming situation.

When the body is constantly deprived of the proper nutrients the immune system is greatly weakened naturally resulting

in far more disease, allergies and general sickness.

On the bright side, phoning in sick is probably more believable nowadays than in the past.

I agree that many people are concerned about germs to the point of being completely irrational.

But I disagree that over sterilizing has much to do with the increase in the disease, allergies, and general sickness.

I'm not a health nut but I know the following to be true.

The farming soils of virtually the entire world have been gradually depleted of their vitamins and minerals over the past fifty years. In the past farmers would rotate their crops (each crop takes dif nutrients from the soil)

or leave fields empty for a while to ensure the soil has a chance to replenish itself.

Todays fruits, vegetables, grains and of course the feed for the farmers chickens, cows etc have only approx 25% of the nutients that they had fifty years ago!

The reasons for this change in farming you ask? Less small mom and pop farms and many more big corporate style farms who care about the bottom line far more than doing the right thing.

Also, to be fair there are twice as many people on this earth now than there was fifty years ago so we do need to produce a lot more food. And of course our society has become greedier/more dishonest over the past half century.

Making matters worse is the fact that most farmers use chemical fertilizers and livestock hormone injections etc.

to ensure big crops and big livestock therefore big profits in spite or poor quality. The pollution problems that have developed over the past fifty years further aggravate the farming situation.

When the body is constantly deprived of the proper nutrients the immune system is greatly weakened naturally resulting

in far more disease, allergies and general sickness.

On the bright side, phoning in sick is probably more believable nowadays than in the past.

Another note:

No till farming does bring greater yields eventually and strips the land far less than tilling. It is just hard trying to get into the farmers heads a new technique especially when one way has been passed down for so many years.