With the 9th pick in the NFL draft the Bills select...

With the 9th pick in the NFL draft the Bills select:

Ndamukong Suh!

He is been taken a little bit of a beating recently from the press, rather than the fawning over him before.

Bills swoop in and take advantage. Nix sees the potential in Suh.

With Suh, Stroud and Williams we will have the deepest DL in the league! :rolleyes:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wont fall past the 5th pick in the draft.

Where do you get the idea that he is taken a beaten from the media lately? Link?

He just won the Outland Trophy and the Chuck Bednarik Award.

The buzz around Suh after the Texas game was outstanding. The media treated him like he was the next Reggie White.

I don't think NFL GM's are in love with Suh as much as the media.

I expect him to fall down the board, ala Aaron Rodgers, and the Bills with Nix will either draft him, likely, or get a great trade for the 9th draft slot.

Ndamukong Suh!

He is been taken a little bit of a beating recently from the press, rather than the fawning over him before.

With Suh, Stroud and Williams we will have the deepest DL in the league! :rolleyes:

:flirt: Even crazier....Sam Bradford falls to the second round and in your words:

Bills swoop in and take advantage.

Ndamukong Suh!

.... a 5' 10", 3rd round, slow DB?

I wasn't all that impressed with Rolando McCain last night. He might be a product of a great system loaded with talent. I dont think there is QB that is a slam dunk. If we are moving to a 3-4 look for them to draft to fill holes... probably need a big run stuffer.

Either campbell ot maryland, or davis ot rutgers. Lefevour will be there in the 2nd rd

I am a rutgers fan and have watched Davis all year. He is a good late first-rounder. Certainly not at nine.

For me it's the kid McClain from Alabama, for now. Will be interested in his 40 time.

I like this game...here is my draft...assuming these players slipping a bit

Rd 1: Ndamukong Suh DT

Rd 2: Russell Okung LT

Rd 3: Brandon Spike MLB

Rd 4: Joe Haden CB

Rd 5: Derrick Morgan

Rd 6: Bryan Bulaga RT

Rd 7: Dez Bryant WR

Rd 7: (comp pick) Drew Brees QB (*pick traded to NO)