Playoffs???

Bear

Seriously, do you think we can go 6-0 the rest of the way?

Plus, do you even think that a 10-6 record is a lock for post season in this conference this year??

127410[/snapback]

Probably not. But why give up now? What would be the point?

CW

They've won 4 of their last 6 games. Could they go 6-0? Its possible, but it probably won't happen. I suspect that they'll finish with 7 or 8 wins.

The sad thing about the Bills is that they're actually pretty good. The crappy start has been their downfall. They've been a solid team for the last month and a half and will probably be the best team that misses the playoffs if they continue playing the way they have during most of that period.

I still think this team can win every game other than Pitt, but anyone who thinks they will make the playoffs is just nuts. Even at 10-6 our AFC losses will keep us out.

I just want improvement on Offense and consistency on D and ST. Unlike a lot of people here I think this team is so close to having what they need. I'm just going to kick back and enjoy the rest of the season.

Probably not.  But why give up now?  What would be the point?

CW

127417[/snapback]

The point would be that some people could then resort to what they love doing most: B!tch about someting, anything pertaining to the Bills. Can't even enjoy a terrific win.

Sheesh! :lol::blink:

Probably not.  But why give up now?  What would be the point?

CW

127417[/snapback]

I'm not saying we should give up! We should be concerned with keeping players with heart (those who keep playing regardless) and dumping those who don't. This year, is over and done with. Unless there is a monumental collapse in the conference, then we can only pray.

5 of the remaining 6 games are winnable, even for a team that has problems on the road.

I'm just glad that the coaching staff hasn't adopted the loser mentality that some of the fans have, and turned the rest of the season into a series of exhibition games.

I actually think a lot of these middling teams (Buffalo, Houston, Kansas City, Tennessee - maybe even Cincy) would be contenders in the NFC. The disparity between the leagues with the AFC at an advantage has never been wider.

This AFC playoff race is outstanding. Terrible loss for the Jags today with every other 6-3 team winning or already having won. If the Chargers hold on though, there will be some 7-3 team in 7th place (and out of the playoffs) in the AFC when we look at the standings tomorrow.

I don't want to be negative, in fact I'm thrilled we kicked some ass today. I think we can win every last game as well, but unfortunately, we still won't make the playoffs. On a good note though, team moral should be high going into next year. Yeah I know next year sucks, but that is reality. Just too deep a hole...............