Mallett to stay in school

VERY good decision on his part. That guy has some of the best physical tools I can remember seeing since the mid 80's QB's. Unfortunately, he doesn't have much feel for the game. If he can get his game together, he's going to be one hell of a QB. If he has a good year, I'll be at the front of the line clamoring for him. He's made (physically) to be a successful Buffalo QB.

Good for him...get your education young man!

I don't know Mallet's draft status. BUT if he was going to be a lock for a top 20 pick then he is a dumbass for staying in school and playing for free. Ask Brian Brohm how much his senior season in Louisville meant to him and ask Brohm if he wishes he would have gone to the NFL when he had top 5 pick status. If Mallet didn't have top 20 pick status locked sure go back to school and rise your draft status.

But there is no way anyone should stay in school when the huge dollars of the NFL are available. In College you play for free and by staying longer then you have to you risk injury and poor performance on a team that once you are gone isn't going to give a dam about you.