National Championship - Alabama vs Texas

ProjectPat

No report on his injury. Dad is in the locker room and he's probably there to advise whether he should get shot up and try to play.

Awww how sweet daddy is holding his hand. Too bad wimp McCoy has let his team down on the biggest stage in his career. Unless someone ripped my damn arm off, no way in hell I come out.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No report on his injury. Dad is in the locker room and he's probably there to advise whether he should get shot up and try to play.

From the way he was walking back to near the locker room, it does not appear that his collar bone is broken. When that sucker is broken, you really need to immobilize the arm. It might just be slightly cracked, but it's still painful to move the arm at all.

If anything is broken, I would guess it's either part of his rotator cuff region or maybe his shoulder blade, but even those are painful with any arm motion.

the fake background is annoying me too. If you want people to think that you're actually on the field, film the show on the field level. When Lou Holtz crew is talking, the band members behind them look freakishly large, because they're playing the video on the green screen.

Is it my imagination or does McCoy look like he's about 5'10" and weighs about 185lbs. Not a great idea running an option against guys that outweigh you by 100lbs.

Ingram is going to make whomever drafts him VERY happy.

That will be after next season, since he's only a Sophomore. :D

Awww how sweet daddy is holding his hand. Too bad wimp McCoy has let his team down on the biggest stage in his career. Unless someone ripped my damn arm off, no way in hell I come out.

Not the first time that McCoy has been knocked out of a game. A&M pounded him into submission his freshman year with what they called a pinched nerve, but he got taken off on a stretcher that game. That's about the only thing I can brag on for my Aggies the past few years.

I don't think he could take the pounding of the NFL.

4.6 is slow for 6'4" 258lbs? :unsure:

Plus he probably hasn't run a 40 since high school. IMO, people get too hung up on the point number. Players don't have to think when they are running a 40, if they run fast but think slow they play slow. If they think fast and anticipate well they play faster than they time. Not to mention that running in gym shorts is a joke and they should make people run in full pads.

i should look before i cross the street......in my mind i was comparing him to Patrick Willis who ran a 4.49 (LINK)....

http://rebels.fandome.com/video/79876/Patr...s--NFL-Combine/

here are last years linebackers from the nfl combine........defensive rookie of the year Brian Cushing ran a 4.74

LINEBACKERS Name Time

Curry, Aaron 4.56

Arnoux, Stanley 4.61

McRath, Gerald 4.61

Matthews, Clay 4.67

Phillips, Jason 4.69

Brinkley, Jasper 4.72

Freeman, Marcus 4.74

Cushing, Brian 4.74

Follett, Zack 4.75

Fokou, Moise 4.76

Beckwith, Darry 4.79