Who Gets Fired? Wade or Andy?

Nanker

I'm saying that there's a real likelihood that the HC of the losing team of this week's playoff game featuring Dullass Vs. Philly is going to get chopped.

Wouldn't Cowher rather end up there - wherever "there" is than in Buffalo?

Also, Mangina may be out in Cleveland and Fox could be lured away from Carolina by Holmgren.

Would Andy Reid or Mangina be a good fit in Buffalo? Wade would never come back, but he's the most likely to be fired on Monday if the Cowgirls lose. Philly could be in for a house cleaning if they put up another sloven performance this week.

I'm saying that there's a real likelihood that the HC of the losing team of this week's playoff game featuring Dullass Vs. Philly is going to get chopped.

Also, Mangina may be out in Cleveland and Fox could be lured away from Carolina by Holmgren.

Would Andy Reid or Mangina be a good fit in Buffalo? Wade would never come back, but he's the most likely to be fired on Monday if the Cowgirls lose. Philly could be in for a house cleaning if they put up another sloven performance this week.

Does it matter that Reid signed a contract extension through 2013??

If Wade wins, he stays. If he loses, he's gonzo.

Reid is fine either way.

No friggin way about Mangina.

All good points, Nanker.

I wouldn't mind getting Reid, personally.

And by the way, your last name wouldn't be "Phelge," would it?

Reid is not getting fired...no way....

Agreed. If he does, Lurie would look like Pat Bowlen did a year ago when he fired Shanahan.

I don't know if Andy Reid would work well with Buddy, but I'd be calling Andy as soon as news of the firing hits the wire.

If Mangini is fired, why shouldn't he be considered? He is from belichick's tree and understands how to win in the AFC East.

He won his last four games in Cleveland with less talent than we have. I'm hoping he's fired. Gives us one extra option.

I don't get the hate for the guy. He runs a tight ship and don't we want that after Camp Jauron?