*Offical 24 Thread for 2010*

ajzepp

I'm still disappointed in how they used Katee Sackhoff, cause I've always had a thing for her....but oh well.

I didn't like that character in the beginning (couldn't give a crap about her former like/boyfriend/etc). But she turned into one evil SOB ass-kicker in the second half of the season.

I was shocked when Jack pulled the trigger. I thought he was going to let her go, for sure.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do show him using it in the preview burning the guy's face. :wallbash:

They can be tricky with those teasers though. I won't believe it until it actually airs on monday.

But hey, at least Jack was very considerate when he killed Dana. Whoever finds her won't have too much of a mess to clean up thanks to all that plastic in the room. He won't be so considerate if he ever gets his hands on Logan. I'm torn on whether or not I want to see that happen though. There are so few good characters left. They'll need him when they go the movie route.

And where is Aaron Pierce. It just plain sucks if this last season ends without him making an appearance.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm REALLY enjoying the 2ndhalf of this season. I was pretty dissapointed with the first several weeks, but now we're back to Jack kicking asss and taking names, and I'm expecting things to finish with a bang.

Can't believe this is the end!

Completely agree. Ever since Hassan was murdered, the season has really turned itself around. I can't wait to see how it's gonna end.

Completely agree. Ever since Hassan was murdered, the season has really turned itself around. I can't wait to see how it's gonna end.

There was one or two somewhat boring transition hours in there at some point. That's going to happen occasionally, but yes, I've enjoyed the last few hours quite a bit.

I didn't like that character in the beginning (couldn't give a crap about her former like/boyfriend/etc). But she turned into one evil SOB ass-kicker in the second half of the season.

I was shocked when Jack pulled the trigger. I thought he was going to let her go, for sure.

Yep, he's always been the "collateral damage is just part of it" type to the cold blooded killer type. Could bode well for the bad guys!

Yep, he's always been the "collateral damage is just part of it" type to the cold blooded killer type. Could bode well for the bad guys!

The "get me a hacksaw" scene from season 2 is all the proof you need.

Holy HELL! I'm almost surprised that episode was allowed to be shown on network tv :sick: This is quite the ending to the show...and now I know why things were kind of laid back and quiet during the first half....there's no way we would have been able to digest all this INTENSITY for the full 24 hours! :)

When that guy was telling Logan to "distance himself" I was DYING at the expressions on his face....that guy is a great actor!

That was a great edisode...Jack is in full F YOU mode

Agreed. It was awesome. Everyone had to know that Jack knew that was a trap when he was meeting with Reed. He's gonna kill everything in sight in the next 3 episodes, I can't wait.

Holy HELL! I'm almost surprised that episode was allowed to be shown on network tv :sick: This is quite the ending to the show...and now I know why things were kind of laid back and quiet during the first half....there's no way we would have been able to digest all this INTENSITY for the full 24 hours! :)

When that guy was telling Logan to "distance himself" I was DYING at the expressions on his face....that guy is a great actor!

Wait until next week....when Jack is "talking" to him

Yeah, that scene definitely pushed the limits of what they'll allow on network tv. Unreal. There was a lot of complaining about killing Rene, but I'm total on board with that decision now. That was the only thing short of Kim that could have gotten that reaction from Jack. And that was never going to happen since Cuthbert has distanced herself from the show in recent years and wouldn't come back just to be killed.

Can't wait to see him get his hands on Logan!

No responses to jack "the Killing Machine" Bauer?

I just watched it late last night, so I didn't have the chance yet. I can't believe I'm going to say it, but I actually love that they did the whole Novakovic think off screen. Somehow that managed to make Jack look even more badass. Now he gets to play presidential assassin. Can't wait.

I just watched it late last night, so I didn't have the chance yet. I can't believe I'm going to say it, but I actually love that they did the whole Novakovic think off screen. Somehow that managed to make Jack look even more badass. Now he gets to play presidential assassin. Can't wait.

Completely agree...we saw Jack venture to the dark side with a few victims, then after that it's just a trail of bodies left in his wake lol....awesome!

The guy who plays Logan deserves an emmy or something...the guy's expressions are KILLING me. Incredibly effective actor and I can't wait to see how this wraps up!

Completely agree...we saw Jack venture to the dark side with a few victims, then after that it's just a trail of bodies left in his wake lol....awesome!

The guy who plays Logan deserves an emmy or something...the guy's expressions are KILLING me. Incredibly effective actor and I can't wait to see how this wraps up!

Yeah, Itzin is great in that role. I thought the tunnel ambush by Jack was a bit lame, too easy really, but Logan's "that's Jack Bauer! He's coming for me!" was great.

I did like that no matter how much Jack has lost it, he's still not killing anyone who could be considered innocent, like the secret service protecting Logan. That may lead to his downfall though. I'm not sure whether or not he tried to kill that first set of Russian guards and that lead to the stab wound.

Was I the only one LMAO watching his facial expressions and hearing him scream and whimper like a little schoolgirl? Hilarious!

Was I the only one LMAO watching his facial expressions and hearing him scream and whimper like a little schoolgirl? Hilarious!

dude, I was pissing myself....every scene the guy is in, his face tells it all! lol I even heard a high pitched squeal come out of him when Jack was throwing him up against the wall :thumbsup:

dude, I was pissing myself....every scene the guy is in, his face tells it all! lol I even heard a high pitched squeal come out of him when Jack was throwing him up against the wall :thumbsup:

And really, it was a bit of an act to trick Jack. That's how good the Logan character is. But as usually, Jack knew better.