*Offical 24 Thread for 2010*

ajzepp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the previews for next week with Jack and Renees heart to heart talk, make me wonder, am I watching 24 or As The World Turns? What next, we find out Jack and Chole are actually brother and sister? Does Tony have an evil twin?

I know, and why is Renee all of a sudden in the Jack Bauer role with Jack just observing from a distance? He finally has someone who is willing to be as badass as he is, but all he wants to do is get her out from under cover. Jack needs to find his sack!

Don't go dissing on Rene; she's the best character on the show this season, and her storyline with the russians is the only reason I'm even bothering to watch. The blonde bimbo at CTU? Just kill her off already. The assclown from the islamic republic and president idiotbitch? Please, write them both off the show. Meanwhile, Renee is one dark babe who just banged for the team, sawed off a hand, and stared into the barrel of a gun asking to be shot.

As far as I'm concerned, she IS the show.

• 1 month later...
That was probably the most shocking moment they've had in a long time... and we should have seen it coming a mile away.

Well usually it always works out for Bauer, but this time it didn't. We should've seen it coming, but we're so used to Bauer saving that day that I didn't expect it.

Well usually it always works out for Bauer, but this time it didn't. We should've seen it coming, but we're so used to Bauer saving that day that I didn't expect it.

And the terrorists were actually successful with their original plan of the day, killing Hassan. How often has that ever happened on this show? Maybe the nuke in season 6? I can't remember if that was the initial plot or not.

He was a very good character, so it shocked me. He and Hastings are the only new characters this year that were a good addition to the show, so now we're down to 1.

And damnit, where is Aaron Pierce? Since this is the last season, he absolutely has to appear at some point.

And the terrorists were actually successful with their original plan of the day, killing Hassan. How often has that ever happened on this show? Maybe the nuke in season 6? I can't remember if that was the initial plot or not.

He was a very good character, so it shocked me. He and Hastings are the only new characters this year that were a good addition to the show, so now we're down to 1.

And damnit, where is Aaron Pierce? Since this is the last season, he absolutely has to appear at some point.

Did you see who makes the comeback this year in next weeks episode? I was quite suprised to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but I gotta ask- they just put Season 1 of 24 on Nextflix streaming and I watched the entire thing in about three days. It was addicting and awesome. My question is: are the following seasons that good? Is it worth continuing with the series or did it peak with Season 1?

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but I gotta ask- they just put Season 1 of 24 on Nextflix streaming and I watched the entire thing in about three days. It was addicting and awesome. My question is: are the following seasons that good? Is it worth continuing with the series or did it peak with Season 1?

Season 1 was by far the best.

I think they went consistently down hill from there. I think last season and this season were the worst.

My advice is start watching season 2. Eventually you will get to a point where it isn't worth watching any more.