Tim Graham now reporting on ESPN.com that Billick to Bills picking up

Amstel

He said that it would jive with them firing the whole staff this morning and pointed out that they met w/Cowher in secret last week and very well could have met with Billick.

I'm just relaying the info. I'm not posting any opinion on the topic....

He said that it would jive with them firing the whole staff this morning and pointed out that they met w/Cowher in secret last week and very well could have met with Billick.

I'm just relaying the info. I'm not posting any opinion on the topic....

Billick and two strong coords would be good too I think. Not bad! :rolleyes:

Get someone done Buddy!

And this maybe the otehr side negotiating. Cowher saying he may stay in broadcast, now Bills saying they may look elsewhere to keep costs down. It's a pissing contest right now. Let's see who has the biggest stream.

Excellent point. Just pay Cowher and get it done.

Graham just reported that the text sent out about the Coaches being relieved of their 2009 Coahcing responsiblilities means they are still under contract and the next HC will be able to decide if he wants to keep any of them and in the meantime they are free to seek other opportunities. Also reiterated that Fewell will be considered for HC.....

And this maybe the otehr side negotiating. Cowher saying he may stay in broadcast, now Bills saying they may look elsewhere to keep costs down. It's a pissing contest right now. Let's see who has the biggest stream.

Nice analogy. I don't know what the final result is going to be, but I agree that it seems to be down to Billick and Cowher at this point.