My personal record is set, 100 home games in a row

Just Jack

Yesterday was my 100th home game since getting seasons back in 2000. In 1999, I went to 6 out of the 8 home games, and decided since I was spending all that money, I might as well get seasons the following year. It was a decade filled with ups and downs, but I will always remember the highlights, like the two snow games (yesterday and Miami in 2002), being a Blue Coat for 4 years, sitting by Bob Lamb for two years before he moved out west, etc. Only downside was making some of the Thursday night pre-season games to keep the streak going.

I will still keep my seasons, but just pick and choose which games to go see.

Congrats Jack. That is a nice achievment. And to think you have done it in what is arguably the worst decade in team history makes it more so.

Pretty much. The span from '68 -'77 is the worst 10 year era @ 45-93-3, but the '00's had only 1 winning season, and that by the slimmest of margins.

Yesterday was my 100th home game since getting seasons back in 2000. In 1999, I went to 6 out of the 8 home games, and decided since I was spending all that money, I might as well get seasons the following year. It was a decade filled with ups and downs, but I will always remember the highlights, like the two snow games (yesterday and Miami in 2001), being a Blue Coat for 4 years, sitting by Bob Lamb for two years before he moved out west, etc. Only downside was making some of the Thursday night pre-season games to keep the streak going.

I will still keep my seasons, but just pick and choose which games to go see.

Your the Bad Luck guy! Like the dude on Celtic Pride that they all made leave.

The Miami snow game was in 2002...and don't forget the Pats game in 2000

Fixed it, thanks.

Congrats on being a great fan. :devil: The fact you come from Cuse makes it all the more impressive.

There were many long drives home after the games. :angry:

BTW, My 3 year old's name is Jack

It's a great name to have. :wallbash: