VERY proud of my bills today and our fans

Drew026

We've had an awful year and multiple times I'm sure everyone has questioned why they spend the time watching this football team every sunday. But today I was very proud to be a Buffalo Bills fan. While we had absolutely nothing to play for, as did our opponent, the Bills actually came out and played football. Regardless who they were playing they came out and played with pride. UNLIKE some other *New Jersey team against the Vikings. Not only did our players show up in that awful weather, but so did the fans. I wasn't there but I took a lot of pride at how dedicated our fans our showing up in those ridiculous conditions. It gives me something to gloat about to jets and giants fans even when were not playing well on the field.

So congrats to Freddy, the Bills, and Bills fans for going out on a high note today and here's to next year. :doh:

They played with a purpose. It was clear early on that they were going to get Freddie his 1000 yards. It was fun to watch even though the Colts barely participated. It's fun to watch Bills players and fans having fun for once. Let's hope it carries over to the 2010 season.

They played with a purpose. It was clear early on that they were going to get Freddie his 1000 yards. It was fun to watch even though the Colts barely participated. It's fun to watch Bills players and fans having fun for once. Let's hope it carries over to the 2010 season.

I wish they could have played with the same intensity through the year. Again, the defense was getting gutted when Manning was on the field.. This defensive scheme just needs to go...We just do not have the right players for this scheme.

Let's not get too carried away here. The Bills looked awesome because they we basically playing a UFL team...a dome team at that...in horrendous conditions. What was interesting about this game is this is a glimpse what the Bills, and Fitzpatrick, would look like behind a good offensive line.

PTR

It's about winning

It's not about losing to get a slightly higher 1st round draft choice

It's about entertainment for the fans

It's about playing hard for your fans, regardless of who the other team is playing

The Bills gave us all of that today

And thank you TO for running around the stadium to high five and thank the fans. Your production may have not met expecations but you were far more of a gentleman than many in the national media expected you to be

Let's not get too carried away here. The Bills looked awesome because they we basically playing a UFL team...a dome team at that...in horrendous conditions. What was interesting about this game is this is a glimpse what the Bills, and Fitzpatrick, would look like behind a good offensive line.

PTR

True, to a degree. With our LB's on IR, our offensive line in termoil and decimated by injuries, we too kinda fielded a YFL team

out there as well.

All said, it was good NOT to see the perversity "run for the bus" performance and congrats to Fred Jackson, clearly the Bills MVP this year.

. . . But today I was very proud to be a Buffalo Bills fan. While we had absolutely nothing to play for, as did our opponent, the Bills actually came out and played football. Regardless who they were playing they came out and played with pride . . . ;)

I agree. Meaningless game in the worst weather in a couple years, yet we have almost a full house and the Bills played their hearts out. :doh: