Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

I watch and cheer for the Bills to win.

I don't cheer to move up two spots for a draft choice

Our best draft picks last year were Levitre, Wood, and Byrd .... ALL picked below Aaron Maybin

Go Bills. Give us a win today

This team needs difference-makers: the kinds of players who can change the whole complexion of a game. Typically, teams are most likely to find those difference makers early in the draft. The Bills haven't done that, because we've squandered our first round picks on non-difference makers like Donte Whitner, John McCargo, Marshawn Lynch, (and at least so far) Leodis McKelvin and Aaron Maybin.

Now that there's apparently a competent GM in the house, I expect the Bills' track record in the first round to improve. We need to start getting some game-changers in here if this team is going to be a serious postseason threat.

Which is why it's too bad that the Bills are going to win this game. :thumbsup:

Had we gone 1-15, we could have drafted a sure-fire game changer like Suh. But by piling up several meaningless wins, we're going to lose out on players in that tier.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention recently but that was reported as possible for Shanahan. I have to belive an equity stake is something CAR and TBAY can't match.

PTR

Factoring in the upside in such a contract for Cowher, he very could be the highest paid coach in NFL history. Or at least end up with the highest net worth.

His pay package would be far in excess of that of Nix

But Nix wouldn't be writing this kind of a deal. It would be Littmann and Brandon, with Ralph listening on the sidelines after giving his blessing

did Beurlein say Russ "Branson"?

and the play by play guy or producer doesn't correct him?

more proof of how irrelevant we've become.

Or how relevant our "head of football operations" was.

Brohm's in now for all you Brohm-backers.

Nice win to end the season, regardless of the situation. Freddy and TO set some nice records.

This team needs difference-makers: the kinds of players who can change the whole complexion of a game. Typically, teams are most likely to find those difference makers early in the draft. The Bills haven't done that, because we've squandered our first round picks on non-difference makers like Donte Whitner, John McCargo, Marshawn Lynch, (and at least so far) Leodis McKelvin and Aaron Maybin.

Now that there's apparently a competent GM in the house, I expect the Bills' track record in the first round to improve. We need to start getting some game-changers in here if this team is going to be a serious postseason threat.

Which is why it's too bad that the Bills are going to win this game. :thumbsup:

Had we gone 1-15, we could have drafted a sure-fire game changer like Suh. But by piling up several meaningless wins, we're going to lose out on players in that tier.

Please explain to me how Marshawn Lynch was a squandered pick. Did he or did he not go to the pro bowl last year?

Well at least, the Bills have some good RB's, could still have good WR's if they re-sign TO, a promising TE, and some decent interior O-line players (Wood, Levitre, and Incognito). What they need is a QB, tackles (Meredith?) and a good OC.

Well at least, the Bills have some good RB's, could still have good WR's if they re-sign TO, a promising TE, and some decent interior O-line players (Wood, Levitre, and Incognito). What they need is a QB, tackles (Meredith?) and a good OC.

They Bills have a good RB. Who is the TE you were referring to---Fine?

TO resigned, DOC?

Never surrender, huh?

They Bills have a good RB. Who is the TE you were referring to---Fine?

You really need to get those glasses checked. I said "promising TE" in Nelson. But you knew that one. If only he had Leinart throwing to him.

TO resigned, DOC?

Never surrender, huh?

Oh, the irony.