Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

Way to go Freddy!!! :thumbsup:

He has got to be the starter next year.

side note: Did anyone get to see Dexter McCluster play yesterday?

I know that he is small, but he is lightning, if we could pick him up in the later rounds might be nice with Jackson.

I think McCluster is supposed to be an early round pick. Late 1st if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a colossal waste today is. Starting Fitz and beating the Colts to drop further in the draft. :thumbsup:

I watch and cheer for the Bills to win.

I don't cheer to move up two spots for a draft choice

Our best draft picks last year were Levitre, Wood, and Byrd .... ALL picked below Aaron Maybin

Go Bills. Give us a win today

Our best draft picks last year were Levitre, Wood, and Byrd .... ALL picked below Aaron Maybin

This is a good point.

Meaningless wins are just that. Especially when the starting QB likely won't be starting next year and is just retarding the growth of a developing player. I'd rather have seen performances like this when it counted.

Kudos.

Meaningless wins are just that. Especially when the starting QB likely won't be starting next year and is just retarding the growth of a developing player. I'd rather have seen performances like this when it counted.

Well it didn't work out like that and we can't go back and change anything. Enjoy a win at least.

Keeee - ripes.