"The Jaw"

CAVEDAWG

:devil: Is Bill Cohwer really interested? We may never know. What do the current Bills have going for them? DEFENSE!!! But they are just to undersized!! Ware down by the 4th quarter. Held Saints to 10 points until the 4th Qtr Implosion!! Drew Brees Zero TD's. Thats pretty good!!!

D-Line too small!!! O-Line not enough studs!! QB- I still think the jury is out on good ole Treant. Just can't throw from your back!!! Two good RB's!! Lee Evans is still the man in my opinion. Just can't get it to him! How do the Saints, Colts, Patriots...etc receivers always get open?

Anyways Mike Shannahan was 1st on my wishlist. Thats not happening now! Maybe number two Bill Cohwer...aka "The Jaw" will come to us!! Lets hope there is enough to interest him!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

:devil: Is Bill Cohwer really interested? We may never know. What do the current Bills have going for them? DEFENSE!!! But they are just to undersized!! Ware down by the 4th quarter. Held Saints to 10 points until the 4th Qtr Implosion!! Drew Brees Zero TD's. Thats pretty good!!!

D-Line too small!!! O-Line not enough studs!! QB- I still think the jury is out on good ole Treant. Just can't throw from your back!!! Two good RB's!! Lee Evans is still the man in my opinion. Just can't get it to him! How do the Saints, Colts, Patriots...etc receivers always get open?

Anyways Mike Shannahan was 1st on my wishlist. Thats not happening now! Maybe number two Bill Cohwer...aka "The Jaw" will come to us!! Lets hope there is enough to interest him!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

trent flat sucks time to move on

It's a total rebuild. Team's aren't built around the skill positions. That may be cliche, but this is a defense yielding 160 yards plus per game rushing. Sure there's some talent in the secondary, but that's not as key as a pass rush and stout DT's.

The LB corps is comprised of 2 players, one of whom is on IR and has been for some time. Any "name" HC does not want a rebuild and given the money it will take to sign them, must produce results right away. For this reason, I don't see Cowher going to Buffalo.

It's "the chin" not "the Jaw".

Thanks...I thought for a minute someone was actually suggesting that the Bills bring in Don Shula for a looksee....I hope Ralph isn't reading this....I would hate to be planting a bad seed in his head.... :devil:

Thanks...I thought for a minute someone was actually suggesting that the Bills bring in Don Shula for a looksee....I hope Ralph isn't reading this....I would hate to be planting a bad seed in his head.... :devil:

When I clicked on the link, I thought I was going to read something about Ron Jaworski.

GO BILLS!!!!

Oh God....I think I can speak for the vast majority of Bills fans - We would love to have Cowher here. But its just not going to happen. We just went through it with Shanny. We got all excited...then the usual letdown. I do believe that Ralph would pay one of these guys the big bucks, but the Bills are a complete mess and therefore not very attractive. Seems like Buddy is already leaning towards Rivera or another upcoming OC/DC.

I think our best chance of a "big name" is Shottenheimer. Yes I know he said no chance he comes out of retirement, but unfortunately that seems like our best shot. Marty as HC for 2 yrs, bring in his son Brian as OC then transition to HC after Marty's 2 years. I would sign up for that.

I hope Buddy recognizes the problems we have on the offensive side of the ball. I am not intersted in Rivera or any DC as my HC. Not when your offense is as inept as th Buffalo Bills.