I wonder what we're getting for Peters

NixFan

I remember the talks last year that it would be a 6th round pick in 2010 draft along with the 1st and 4th from the 2009 draft. But it's a conditional pick and Peters made the Pro Bowl, and Philly is going to the playoffs, so could this change from a 6th to say a 4th?

I remember it was a late round conditional, but I wish it would have been straight conditional with Superbowl+Pro Bowl = Philly's 1st rounder in 2010 lol.

A 5 - 11 record, one coach fired and another on his way out, Three QBs pummeled into oblivion that what Peters trade gave to us.

This is the same guy who lost the Jets game because he couldnt block a safety (Kerry Rhodes) because he was thinking about "How much money he would lose".

I remember the talks last year that it would be a 6th round pick in 2010 draft along with the 1st and 4th from the 2009 draft. But it's a conditional pick and Peters made the Pro Bowl, and Philly is going to the playoffs, so could this change from a 6th to say a 4th?

I remember it was a late round conditional, but I wish it would have been straight conditional with Superbowl+Pro Bowl = Philly's 1st rounder in 2010 lol.

A sixth round pick.

He was a pro bowl player last year and the Eagles are usually in the playoffs. Why would it be conditional based on status quo?

This is the same guy who lost the Jets game because he couldnt block a safety (Kerry Rhodes) because he was thinking about "How much money he would lose".

Yes that one. Anyone who thinks he is the reason we did not make the playoffs needs their head examined. We had Peters for what three seasons at LT and we never made the playoffs. I'll take Nelson, Wood and another pick this year for him. He started off having a bad season at Phila but has come on and played well of late. I'd love Peters for 5M per season.....NO WAY for 10M. You can get equal production out of a LT paying a decent one 4-5M per year.