Cowher Signs at Stadium

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is pathetic about it? what kind of grown man brings a sign to a stadium?

let me answer your 1st question: your comment was negative, demeaning and confrontive.

now to answer your 2nd question: a grown man who has a mind to express himself non-verbally.

btw as human beings - we communicate over 70% of the time non-verbally.

Anyone going to the game Sunday planning to take any signs to show Buffalo Bill Cowher some love? The game is on CBS, so it'd be nice to get some camera shots of signage back on the halftime/postgame in the studio for Bill to see. Lets show Cowher some love a la TKO in 2k2!

This worked bills fans wanted Spikes

ya know - it's ok to disagree with someone - but the naming calling is just un-called-for and lame. and byw - it's always better received if one is clever enough to offer alternative positive suggestions.

Wow...sorry Sally..but come on get freakin real. I don't post often but you have got to be kidding me. That's really your response? You should spend your time doing something else because you obviously have nothing to offer here. I've posted very seldom but this might be the worst post I've ever seen. Might I suggest a Buffalo Bills nicey nicerson discussion board?

I'd rather see a sign that said Sorry Bill but we signed Marty, as he was our real first choice. You should have grabbed the bone when it was offered. Better luck next time!!!!! Marty Ball Onward and Upward. Now wouldn't that be Ironic?

Something like:

sChottenheimer+

Bills=

firSt round playoff loss

While Marty would be a significant upgrade to our recent coaches, if given the choice, Cowher would be a no-brainer.