Am I the only one that will be mad if we win?

McBeane

Doesn't matter. You ever play organized sports? You play to win. Period. Tell the players to lose to get a better pick and check their responses.

I don't think that's a fair statement. By playing Brohm, you are getting a read on whether he has the potential to be our long-term QB. There is a big difference between that and throwing the game.

I don't think that's a fair statement. By playing Brohm, you are getting a read on whether he has the potential to be our long-term QB. There is a big difference between that and throwing the game.

I wasn't talking about Brohm. I think he should play, also. Playing him doesn't mean you are playing to lose. I disagree with playing Fitzpatrick.

We have at least some shot at Okung, Clauson, Suh if we lose, and ZERO chance if we win. Considering how horribly bad we draft, I am hoping that we have a shot at someone who is so blatantly the right choice we wont f*ck it up - you know the way we somehow got Maybin>Orakpo&Oher. It has to be more obvious to our scouts than that.

Because we are goping where in the playoffs???

Its not about playoffs, anymore its about pride, if a coach told me to go and play, or i guess not play to lose this game i would laugh in his face.

I cant stand the fact of lets cheer for them to lose, I HATE IT!!! I WILL NEVER CHEER FOR THIS TEAM TO LOSE EVER!! And neither should anyone else.