Am I the only one that will be mad if we win?

McBeane

This has been discussed slightly before but I am really hoping for a loss. There is nothing to be gained from winning this game and doing so could hurt us. We could end up drafting as high as 5-6 with some help but more realistically in the 7-9 range. If we win, we would drop to the edge of the top 10 if not completely out of it.

I do hope to see our team put a good game together this weekend but all in all, I hope we lose this one and help ourselves out more because of this. I love my Bills just as much as anyone, but we need that high draft pick.

This has been discussed slightly before but I am really hoping for a loss. There is nothing to be gained from winning this game and doing so could hurt us. We could end up drafting as high as 5-6 with some help but more realistically in the 7-9 range. If we win, we would drop to the edge of the top 10 if not completely out of it.

I do hope to see our team put a good game together this weekend but all in all, I hope we lose this one and help ourselves out more because of this. I love my Bills just as much as anyone, but we need that high draft pick.

u r right about everything u say. but i still want a win. man i am so tired of losing. we have been losing for 10 years.

i might get bashed and i dont care. i was kind of ok with 7-9.

not ok with 5-11. yuck.

u r right about everything u say. but i still want a win. man i am so tired of losing. we have been losing for 10 years.

i might get bashed and i dont care. i was kind of ok with 7-9.

not ok with 5-11. yuck.

Trust me, 5-11 hurts and I want better too. But for the betterment of this franchise, we need to lose this game.

I can't agree with you. Never root for your team to lose. You have a right to hope for whatever you want, but the sad thing is based on recent Bills drafting history, they usually draft someone who many football people think does not deserve to be taken that high. So there is a real possibility that they make the same player whether they draft 5th or 12th. Someone who others have listed much lower in value.

I can't agree with you. Never root for your team to lose. You have a right to hope for whatever you want, but the sad thing is based on recent Bills drafting history, they usually draft someone who many football people think does not deserve to be taken that high. So there is a real possibility that they make the same player whether they draft 5th or 12th. Someone who others have listed much lower in value.

You play to win the game.

I don't drive 2 hours to the Ralph every second Sunday to hope the team loses. The objective of the game is to win, not to get draft picks.

There are 4 teams with less than 4 wins.

There are 2 teams with 4 wins.

There are 3 teams with 5 wins.

There is 1 team with 6 wins.

So, without knowing the tiebreaker, which is strength of schedule, we know for sure that the Bills will draft somewhere between 5-10. If they lose, it will be somewhere between 5-9, if they win it will be somewhere between 6-10. Let's assume for the sake of argument that Washington loses at San Diego, and Chicago beats Detroit. Assuming that scenario, if they lose, it will be somewhere between 6-9, and if they win it will be somewhere between 7-9. While it's possible they could lose out on an elite prospect by dropping down just a few picks, IMO it's not particularly likely.

Much more important for the players, especially the young players, to end the season on a high note with a win at home. You can't turn winning and losing off. You need to try to work on a winning culture with each and every game. This team has now had a losing culture for so long that even fans are affected by hoping for a loss. Sad, really.

i want to win as much as most fans, ...but we've been waiting 10 years now.......whats one more game, why dont they see what they have in some guys that havent seen the field this year, i.e. james hardy and anyone else, start sorting out the good and the bad so the next regime has some tape to evaluate???????

yeah, it will make a big difference if we draft in the 5-6 range or the 7-9 range. I mean, we spend our 1st round picks so wisely, it only makes sense that we will be even smarter with them with higher picks!

exactly, it really dosent matter win or lose, they havent really hit on a number one pick since Jim Kelly or Bruce Smith, man what a mistake it was to let Bill Polian go!!!

but why have the bills taken so many damn corners........................

Why does everyone complain about this? Really it's not that many and we do have the 3rd best pass defense in the NFL and the 2nd highest number of picks in the NFL so far this year. If Indy starts one of their scrub QBs this week we'll likely pick up a few more.

Trust me, 5-11 hurts and I want better too. But for the betterment of this franchise, we need to lose this game.

How?? Moving up 1-2 spots in the draft? Give it a rest. How can you watch our team play and hope they lose? Incredible!

You play to win the game.

I don't drive 2 hours to the Ralph every second Sunday to hope the team loses. The objective of the game is to win, not to get draft picks.

I think a win would be be good in the coaching chase. So, on balance, they are going to get some good draft picks, so beating the Colts would be cool and show a potential coach that these guys don't run for the bus.

Am I the only one who thinks that a win against the Colts backup players is a hollow and bogus win to begin with? This Bills team SHOULD be slotted in the draft as a 5-11 team, but because of the Colts treating this like an exhibition game the Bills are going to quite possibly just miss out on a franchise player. This is what I am angry about.

If they win on Sunday it will be a complete joke win.