Orakpo a probowler?

DarthICE

Don't forget Nick Mangold and DeSean Jackson.

It is friggin amazing the pure !@#$ing stupidity of this franchise. I mean look at how many probowlers in the last few years were just sitting there for us to take? I think the Orakpo vs Maybin thing is what pisses me off the most.

It is friggin amazing the pure !@#$ing stupidity of this franchise. I mean look at how many probowlers in the last few years were just sitting there for us to take? I think the Orakpo vs Maybin thing is what pisses me off the most.
Well congrats to the Redskins I guess, cause I wouldn't have drafted either one, Oher made the most sense to me.

Now I did like Hardy at IU over Jackson at Cal. :censored:

You're assuming they'd still be pro-bowlers if they'd played for the Bills.

Which is a pretty damn big assumption, frankly. Especially in Orakpo's case.

So many of us pounded the table for Orakpo on draft day. this disgusts me. i saw Maybin in person on the field. Nice athlete but he's a skinny dude with skinny arms for a DE or even a LB. HE's not even a factor and Orakpo on another crappy team manages to be a difference maker.

Oh and Ngata the guy we should have taken made the probowl as well. !@#$ing incredible

Ngata is a player that I just time and again want to put my fist through the wall that the Bills didn't take. He is the kind of player you can build a defense around. I was so wanting the Bills to take him, but at the same time knowing they wouldn't.

Oh and Ngata the guy we should have taken made the probowl as well. !@#$ing incredible

Both you guys hit the nail on the head.

Imagine....Orakpo, Ngata, and Cameron Wake...our D line would be fixed for years to come...

Well congrats to the Redskins I guess, cause I wouldn't have drafted either one, Oher made the most sense to me.

Now I did like Hardy at IU over Jackson at Cal. :censored:

I never liked the Hardy pick. My choice was Limas Sweed. This season, Sweed has had, um, exactly one reception, and for only five yards. But maybe that's, ah, a reception/five yards that the Steelers wouldn't have had without him?

As for the other thing you mentioned: there's absolutely no shame in having wanted Oher, who I understand has been playing well. The Bills need a left tackle more than an outside linebacker (though the latter would be useful as well).

Uh huh....and our brain fart...err Brain Trust passed on him for Aaron Maybin?

Is there any Bills fan with half a !@#$ing brain still want any of these !@#$s making anymore draft picks for us?

Coulda had Cushing as well, who was a tackle monster for the Texans this year and got his 4th interception in the Texans win over the Fins

But, Maybin was drafted as a "project" and may be really good in 3 - 4 years when he develops!

:censored:

You're assuming they'd still be pro-bowlers if they'd played for the Bills.

Which is a pretty damn big assumption, frankly. Especially in Orakpo's case.

Yea, cause it would be sooooooo hard for him to beat out the imortal Chris Kelsay at DE....

Dude would have had more sacks on the Bills, because he would have solely played DE.

It was so obvious that Orakpo was going to be a regular at the PB, and our idiot scouts passed on him....

Yea, cause it would be sooooooo hard for him to beat out the imortal Chris Kelsay at DE....

Dude would have had more sacks on the Bills, because he would have solely played DE.

It was so obvious that Orakpo was going to be a regular at the PB, and our idiot scouts passed on him....

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make...but considering you're arguing for replacing a defensive end with a guy who got eleven sacks at linebacker, you're pretty much making my own point for me.

He's pretty green... may take him 5-6 years like J.P.

:censored:

The Bills F.O. drafts 1st round players players like high-school guys accessorize their cars: Basically take

a crappy ride and bolt a bunch of stuff onto it, in the hopes that makes it better. (e.g. - get a used

sub-compact 4-door, slip an exhaust can under it, a rear spoiler and some stickers on it and voila! Race car!)

It would be harder to beat him out if he wasn't in camp.