Question for BF

gmac17

BF:

It seems you feel if someone dumps a beer on you, you have the full right to go after them to defend yourself.

I ask because a number of us have been threatened by this vile act in the recent past, and I'm not sure if you had the same opinion at that point.

So if I'm at a tailgate and someone dumps a beer on me, what are the rules?

BF:

It seems you feel if someone dumps a beer on you, you have the full right to go after them to defend yourself.

I ask because a number of us have been threatened by this vile act in the recent past, and I'm not sure if you had the same opinion at that point.

126315[/snapback]

If I feel that person intends to do harm upon me, yes.

I've seen the same situation happen at the Ralph MORE then once.

They ended the same way too. A fight.

A cup (regardless of what it's made of) half full of your favorite beverage being used as a projectile from @ 15 feet away landing directly on your face while you are lying down is not in any way equivalent to have a beer dumped on your head at a tailgate. Just a thought.....

BF:

126315[/snapback]

The cup that hit Artest was no big deal, it was just an excuse for Artest to blowthe!@#$up as he is prone to do. It wasn't self defense, clearly, it was just him feeling disrespected and responding like a thug. That said, it made for a very funny fight. Loved how the look on that guys face changed when he realized Artest was coming for HIM. And those two fans that came on the court to fight in their moo-moos....that was classic. Didn't really get *ugly* until O'neal came in and cheap shotted that fat kid from a full gallop. Either O'neal hits like a girl or that kid has a hard head because he should be dead. Advice to Jermaine, settle out of court! :lol:

If I feel that person intends to do harm upon me, yes.

I've seen the same situation happen at the Ralph MORE then once.

They ended the same way too.  A fight.

126317[/snapback]

Does anyone else have the suspicion that, if BF threw a beer at someone and said someone pummelled him, he'd be whining and crying about how unnecessary their overreaction was?

I once beat the living crap out of someone for flicking a pencil in my face, so a big plastic cup full of ice should definitely give you the right to lay a beatdown on someone.

I once beat the living crap out of someone for flicking a pencil in my face, so a big plastic cup full of ice should definitely give you the right to lay a beatdown on someone.

126610[/snapback]

so your guide to morality is, whatever you do = the rules that everyone should live by...even though you're obviously a total moron

so your guide to morality is, whatever you do = the rules that everyone should live by...even though you're obviously a total moron

126618[/snapback]

A total moron? <_< You gotta bring it harder than that. :lol::D

Does anyone else have the suspicion that, if BF threw a beer at someone and said someone pummelled him, he'd be whining and crying about how unnecessary their overreaction was?

126494[/snapback]

1. I'm not stupid enough to do that. I don't wake up in the morning looking for trouble.

2. If I was that stupid and got my ass kicked that sounds like my own problem don't ya think?

anyone dumping abeer on someone else deserves an ass beating for wasting a perfectly good beer...

126353[/snapback]

Exactly... Just foat the $5.50 down to me.

(Ever notice how they come up with these prices... $5.50??? Christ, now I have to crack a twenty (of course I am buying the limit 2!) instead of using that nice ten in my pocket!)

Thanks!

The cup that hit Artest was no big deal, it was just an excuse for Artest to blowthe!@#$up as he is prone to do.  It wasn't self defense, clearly, it was just him feeling disrespected and responding like a thug.  That said, it made for a very funny fight.  Loved how the look on that guys face changed when he realized Artest was coming for HIM.  And those two fans that came on the court to fight in their moo-moos....that was classic.  Didn't really get *ugly* until O'neal came in and cheap shotted that fat kid from a full gallop.  Either O'neal hits like a girl or that kid has a hard head because he should be dead.  Advice to Jermaine, settle out of court! :D

126458[/snapback]

BADOL, I heard that the Celino and Barnes were waiting on the tarmac getting ready to fly to Detroit? :);)

<_<:lol::D