What if the Colts backups smoke the Bills?

zow2

Then the Colts backups will have beaten the Bills backups, and nothing more. This team does suck, but it seems as if people are forgetting that we are starting our 3rd string QB, 3rd and 4th CBs, we have 3 right guards placed on IR, 2 tackles are done for the year, our best playmaker on D is out (Byrd), and Poz is the only healthy linebacker from the start of the season.

So in reality, it's going to be the Colts backups playing against the Bills 3rd stringers and street free agents.

Is there really any difference between Brohm and Edwards and Fitz? Really, is there that much of a dropoff between all 400 of DB's? And really, our any of our offensive lineman any different than the others? I mean, Wood and Levitre have a chance to be above average once they mature, but has it really mattered that starters are out? They are all about the same below average starters.

If the Bills had gamebreaking players, I could agree here, but they don't. The Bills starters aren't much better, if at all, than their backups at the positions you listed.

cause we have no offense? really though there are a troubling number of really boring games in the NFL each week.

I understand the no offense point but when is the last time in a bills game, you actually went WOW, or actually got excited by a play. I think it was the Miami T.O touchdown pass for me... Before that i have no idea when the last time taht happened.

Agree with your NFL point though, the product overall is pretty bad this year...

I'm rooting for a Bills win but it would be kinda' interesting if Indy beats them. Not for Buffalo, but Indy is getting absolutely barbecued in the national media for pulling healthy starters up by 5 vs. the Jets (and spitting on possible NFL history). If they dispose of the Bills, that decision would be just the worst case sccenario for Indy.

FWIW, i like the Hot "under the radar" team to win in the AFC playoffs and that seems to be SanDiego right now...maybe even New England.

What if the Colts win? We can only hope.

The Bills prove absolutely nothing by beating the reserves. They'd be better off losing.

I hope they don't play that way, and I'm sure they won't. But it would be much better if they lost.

So coach Caldwell comes out and says that Painter may play a series or two this week. What? really? So you throw away a possible perfect season and all the momentum and mojo you've created and you will play Manning a couple series in the most meaningless game of his career?!? Why would Manning even dress for the Bills game? that's absurd. If he does play I hope Schoebel has the opportunity to drive Manning's shoulder deep into the RWS frozen astroplay surface. Nothing against Peyton, but i'd be amused at the stupidity of Caldwell and Polian for letting him play after last week's farce.

What if the Colts win? We can only hope.

The Bills prove absolutely nothing by beating the reserves. They'd be better off losing.

I hope they don't play that way, and I'm sure they won't. But it would be much better if they lost.

I agree with you. The only way I want the Bills to win is if Brian Brohm really lights up the scoreboard. Enough to create a buzz and potentially be the QB of the future. The 7th or 8th pick in the draft vrs the 10th could be very significant. There are 6 tackles that will be taken in the draft first round and 3 of them will be reaches. If the Bills draft ahead of Oakland we may get one (Baluga) that is not a reach.

SD is "under the radar"? Thye've won 10 in a row and have been described as the "hottest team in the league" for the past 2 weeks.

They are preparing to destroy the floundering NFC, while Indy is preparing, in their usual fashion, for a first round exit.

No surprise if that happens. Minus their Superbowl year, they always seem to have these 13, 14 win seasons and get the boot in the playoffs. Recent booters were SD, and Pit