Forget Clausen

major

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't no QB in this draft that's going to do squat for at least 3 years. And, if the Bills don't get competent tackles in here pronto, no QB is going to be worth a damn.

Klausen is a myth. He's Rick Mirer, Brady Quinn, Ron Powlus all wrapped in one. Notre Dame ain't had a QB worth a carbon atom come out in 30 years, and this year is no exception.

I'm tired of hearing this "bring Clausen" to Buffalo crap. Draft Jevan Snead from Ole Miss.

and here we go....

Snead is absolutely terrible. If you have ever seen the kid play, you would know this. He had just about an equal Td/Int ratio at 20-17. Only completed 54% of his passes. If you want any SEC kid, get Mallett from Arkansas. Kid is a great NFL prospect with his size at 6-7 240 and threw 29 tds, 7 ints, completed 60% of his passes and tossed for 3500 yards, all this against the same competition that Snead went up against. Watch some game film or highlights and educate yourself for im sure you may start to feel the same.

Apparently, Snead hasn't decided if he's going to enter the NFL draft this year. If he doesn't, I say we (Bills nation) take a serious look at Colt McCoy. I'm not a big Braford or Clausen fan.

That's a shame, because both Bradford and Clausen are far better prospects than McCoy is, and both will be drafted

MUCH higher.

Ain't no QB in this draft that's going to do squat for at least 3 years. And, if the Bills don't get competent tackles in here pronto, no QB is going to be worth a damn.

Klausen is a myth. He's Rick Mirer, Brady Quinn, Ron Powlus all wrapped in one. Notre Dame ain't had a QB worth a carbon atom come out in 30 years, and this year is no exception.

I'm no fan of Clausen, but your logic is stupid. He's marginally better than most of the QBs in the draft class. His college shouldn't have any bearing on his abilities. By your logic you would have drafted Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning because Tennessee ain't had a QB worth a carbon atom come out before him, but Ryan Leaf went to the same school as Drew Bledsoe so you better draft him!

Apparently, Snead hasn't decided if he's going to enter the NFL draft this year. If he doesn't, I say we (Bills nation) take a serious look at Colt McCoy. I'm not a big Braford or Clausen fan.

McCoy struggled in a few games this year vs good defenses. Suh and his buddies almost shut McCoy down. How you think he'll do vs NFL D's?

Trade down, Draft a LT (mid-first) + Tony Pike (top 2nd) , then a RT (bottom 2nd or top third). After that- LB, LB, LB.

Looks to be plenty of DL's to be FA's.

which LT are we trading down to land? Quality LTs are drafted early- you don't trade down and land one

and McCoy sucks to IMO. Don't waste a pick on him. Clausen or Bradford- not much after that

Trade down, Draft a LT (mid-first) + Tony Pike (top 2nd) , then a RT (bottom 2nd or top third). After that- LB, LB, LB.

Looks to be plenty of DL's to be FA's.

sounds good, but be sweet to snag Rolando McClain 'bama MLB if at all possible after the OT. Pike could be good pickup, but might be gone before our 3rd

Why do you want to draft another QB who has never played in bad weather?

PTR

Aaron Rodgers (cal) is doing okay in frigid GB

EIl Manning (miss) is doing okay in NY

Brett Favre (s miss) did ok when he was in frigid GB

Carson Palmer (usc) is doing ok in CIN

A good QB can play in any weather condition. True the Bills have had no success with kids from Cali but that has more to do with them than where theyare from. I mean really? what are they bills supposed to do, limit their QB choices to the Northeast?