Is That Hardy Out There?

timbuk3

What a waste.

How can Modrak explain these picks? Doesn't Maybin look like he rode the short bus to school, too?

I think I now know why Modrak lives in FL.

Kinda makes it hard to be accountable to anyone living a good 24 hours away...

What a waste.

How can Modrak explain these picks? Doesn't Maybin look like he rode the short bus to school, too?

I think I now know why Modrak lives in FL.

Kinda makes it hard to be accountable to anyone living a good 24 hours away...

Explain why hardy is a waste.

Whether it's Hardy in 08 or Maybin in 09, the Bills are using high picks on project players they stupidly assume can play significant minutes. Hardy didn't run anything close to a NFL route tree at Indiana and beat up on inferior DB's. Maybin was simply faster than OT's in college.

It's almost as if the Bills are using the Al Davis draft strategy of taking the guy with great measurables. Hardy was the biggest WR in 08 and Maybin the fastest DE.

They can't get on the field because they're not good enough despite how fast or tall they are.

Whether it's Hardy in 08 or Maybin in 09, the Bills are using high picks on project players they stupidly assume can play significant minutes. Hardy didn't run anything close to a NFL route tree at Indiana and beat up on inferior DB's. Maybin was simply faster than OT's in college.

It's almost as if the Bills are using the Al Davis draft strategy of taking the guy with great measurables. Hardy was the biggest WR in 08 and Maybin the fastest DE.

They can't get on the field because they're not good enough despite how fast or tall they are.

Yeah we should have drafted Sweed, Kelly, or Thomas instead of Hardy.

Because the Bills could have had Deshaun Jackson. Hardy wasn't good before he got hurt and Jackson is a superstar. And don't start with the we already had a bunch of short recievers non-sense.

What would Jackson do in a Bills uniform.........................again for the 100th time. You think he would be tearing it up. Oh yeah just LIKe TO was going to do.

Because the Bills could have had Deshaun Jackson. Hardy wasn't good before he got hurt and Jackson is a superstar. And don't start with the we already had a bunch of short recievers non-sense.

Wrong. Jackson would be just as bad if he were here. We need to fix the offensive line and then guys who were good enough, like JP Losman and Trent Edwards won't get knocked into oblivion every week. Our offensive line is one of the worst in the history of the game

You are right. We would never be able to get him the ball. However I would still like to have him on the off chance that some day we could. In the meantime, he could return kicks. It was another in a long line of huge misses by our scouts.

huge misses by the FO...we don't really know how the scouts had the WRs ranked last year or the DEs this year. Modrak could have gone his own way (wouldn't surprise me in the least).

Outside of Maybin who was at best a reach at least they did get some decent players this past draft. We need to hit a home run with our first pick and have another solid middle in the upcoming draft. The cupboard isn't bare but it sure isn't well stocked either.