Am I the only one?

When TE got hurt and they put FITZ back in and it looked like he was hurt, am I the only one that was actually hopeing he was so Brohm would get in there. Ill be totally honest when it happened and I saw Brohm warming up I was thankin GOD, I really did want to see what Brohm could do. But hey what the HELL was I thinking this is the BILLS they wouldnt put someone in that actually could give us a chance to win. OH WELL. MAybe next time

When TE got hurt and they put FITZ back in and it looked like he was hurt, am I the only one that was actually hopeing he was so Brohm would get in there. Ill be totally honest when it happened and I saw Brohm warming up I was thankin GOD, I really did want to see what Brohm could do. But hey what the HELL was I thinking this is the BILLS they wouldnt put someone in that actually could give us a chance to win. OH WELL. MAybe next time

While many were interested in seeing Brohm get some PT, "putting someone in that actually could give us a chance to win", is quite a reach. After all, Brohm has only accomplished......well.....nothing to date in the NFL.

I was excited at first, but then gimped Fitz started playing well. I'd make a nancy kerrigan joke now but that would just date me

I was excited at first, but then gimped Fitz started playing well. I'd make a nancy kerrigan joke now but that would just date me

That would date you? How about watching KC beat Buffalo for the 1966 AFL Title?

It was reported that Brohm is the scout team QB which means he is not even practicing the Bills offense. Putting him in and expecting him to do anything is crazy. With the shape of the O-line and the fact that this team will be overhauled at season's end, there is little reason to play Brohm just to see "what if?".

PTR

It was reported that Brohm is the scout team QB which means he is not even practicing the Bills offense. Putting him in and expecting him to do anything is crazy. With the shape of the O-line and the fact that this team will be overhauled at season's end, there is little reason to play Brohm just to see "what if?".

PTR

But then what would we complain about? Did you even think of that?

But then what would we complain about? Did you even think of that?

I watched Brohm at the University of Louisville and he has one hell of an arm and can manage the game with the best of em. He led UofL to a #3 national ranking and an Orange Bowl victory. Just because he came from GB and was on their practice squad doesnt mean crap. You figure GB is biased towards AAron Rodgers hell they ran Brett Favre out of there because they had a crap load of money invested in Rodgers, Brohm never had a chance in GB, hes way better than any QB we have on our roster. When was the last time Harvard produced any quality NFL caliber players? I can name a bunch from UofL

now you have done it...here come the brohm haters even though he's never played a down for this team...which according to them would mean Fitz and Trent> Brohm

Where's the Brohm haters? If he is not practicing the Bills playbook and our O line is the disaster it is, what's the point? Work with him, make him a part of the team and throw him in when he is ready. He plays before he has mastered the playbook and we'll see subpar play. THEN the haters come pouring out of the internets.

now you have done it...here come the brohm haters even though he's never played a down for this team...which according to them would mean Fitz and Trent> Brohm

Well maybe they need to put FITZ on the scout team because that is all hes good for reminds me of Kelly Holcomb, Hell maybe even Ryan Leaf. We need to bring Brohm up to practice with the first team. How much could it hurt, we are now officially mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs, if we put him in and lose we would be following suit. MAybe we will find out tommorrow that the injury to FITZ is worst then than it was during the game and my wish will come true.

I wasn't hoping for the QB to get pulled to begin with

But after Fitz was pulled and Trent got injured, the next series Fitz got sacked and was holding his ankle.

I thought we might finally get to see Brohm

Hell yea that was probably the first time ive been that excited all season, but much to my dismay it didnt happen

Where's the Brohm haters? If he is not practicing the Bills playbook and our O line is the disaster it is, what's the point? Work with him, make him a part of the team and throw him in when he is ready. He plays before he has mastered the playbook and we'll see subpar play. THEN the haters come pouring out of the internets.

you apparently haven't been around here long because you've missed all the posts about how much he sucks because he was on the PS in GB and couldn't beat out Matt Flynn as the backup..all his college stuff doesnt matter according to them

p.s. singular/plural agreement? where are? :doh::wallbash:

you apparently haven't been around here long because you've missed all the posts about how much he sucks because he was on the PS in GB and couldn't beat out Matt Flynn as the backup..all his college stuff doesnt matter according to them

Trent and JP both had decent college careers...

Trent and JP both had decent college careers...

lmao trent never had a decent college career you need to do some research...and neither was projected to be the #1 overall pick if they came outta college their Junior year

There is no next time. The voodoo master who stuck a pin in the Fitz doll, then stuck a pin in the Trent doll, forgot to add some balls to the Fewell doll. Fewell, who was two weeks too late trying to spark the offense by changing QBs, said that's why he sent in Edwards, then chickened out during the next series when he could have sent in Brohm. I doubt if he was worried about not being able to send Fitz back in. Apparently he was one of the few people who didn't know that Fitz could not beat the Patriots. Even the guy selling beer in the stands knew it before the game started.