Doug Flutie As HC and Bruce Smith as DC this will break the curse!

Lenigmusx

I think we should hire Flutie as our HC and bring in Bruce as DC. This would break the curse and bring in people who know what it feels like to win! May not be alot of coaching expirience but hell what do we have to lose. I am all about throwing the hail mary and who better to do it than the man to complete the greatest hail mary of all time!

I think we should hire Flutie as our HC and bring in Bruce as DC. This would break the curse and bring in people who know what it feels like to win! May not be alot of coaching expirience but hell what do we have to lose. I am all about throwing the hail mary and who better to do it than the man to complete the greatest hail mary of all time!

We have to change the uniforms to break the curse. The Bills haven't sniffed the playoffs since changing to the Donahoe era unis! REVERSE the curse!!!

Can't believe I'm even replying to this post. Why don't you have Andre be the WR coach while your at it. and Have Biscuit be the LB coach. We will really be the laughing stock of the NFL then. We may already be that already.

Yeah, but think of all the season tickets they'll sell.

I love the above post coming from someone named Bring Back Kelly. Oh the irony.

Yeah, but think of all the season tickets they'll sell.

I love the above post coming from someone named Bring Back Kelly. Oh the irony.

Kelly would be the only person I would bring back. He would fare better than both our QBs even as an old man. but the simple truth is nobody from the past, except for Kelly can help this team. Hell, Marv put us back a couple years by choosing a lame duck coach and that offensive line of his.

Doug Flutie As HC and Bruce Smith as DC this will break the curse!

That, and a case of Scotch will cure what ails ye. No doubt.

I think this one was the greatest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hail_Mary_pass

Can't believe I'm even replying to this post. Why don't you have Andre be the WR coach while your at it. and Have Biscuit be the LB coach. We will really be the laughing stock of the NFL then. We may already be that already.

we wont be the laughing stock till u hire the following:

thurman as rbs coach

tasker as sp teams c

bruce as dc

flutie as hc

kelly as qbs coach

van pelt as oc, oh crap he already is. damn! 1 outta 6 aint bad!

"On Minnesota's next possession with 14 seconds left to play, a Corby's whiskey bottle was thrown by a spectator, striking Armen Terzian in the head at Minnesota's own 10-yard line, creating a large forehead gash and rendering him unconscious. Terzian had to wear a bandage, later requiring 11 stitches, as he walked off the field and was replaced by substitute official Charley Musser for the final two plays."

I NEVER want to hear Vikings fans complain about Foreman and the snowball incident.... EVER. :thumbsup:

"During the last regular season game of 1975 the Vikings were playing the Buffalo Bills at Rich Stadium on Saturday, December 21 during a classic Buffalo, NY snowstorm. Foreman was having a fantastic game despite the conditions. He would finish with 85 yards rushing, 10 receptions and four TDs in less than three quarters. After Foreman's third score (which gave him 21 TDs for the year, one shy of the NFL mark), Fran Tarkenton joked in the huddle, "Anybody who gets to the one-yard line, go out of bounds. We want some touchdowns for Chuck."

The crowd was getting ornery. Not only were the Bills being clobbered, 28-6, but it was looking like Foreman and not hometown hero O.J. Simpson might walk away with the TD record. Simpson had gotten his 22nd TD of the season in the first half, equaling Gale Sayer's 1965 total, but Foreman and the Vikes were really on a roll.

Late in the 3rd quarter Foreman was chasing a pass thrown out of the end zone when he was hit in the eye by a snowball. He went out of the game for a couple of plays, then returned with blurred vision and caught a six-yard touchdown pass to tie Sayers and Simpson with 22 TDs. That was it, though. He spent the last quarter on the bench.

Less than a minute later, Simpson scored on a 54-yard reception to surpass Sayers & Foreman. The next day, St. Louis' Jim Otis, playing only the first half, gained 69 yards in 14 carries to edge Foreman for conference rushing honors, 1,076 to 1,070."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Foreman

we wont be the laughing stock till u hire the following:

thurman as rbs coach

tasker as sp teams c

bruce as dc

flutie as hc

kelly as qbs coach

van pelt as oc, oh crap he already is. damn! 1 outta 6 aint bad!

To round out the staff:

secondary - Mark Kelso

linebackers - Carlton Bailey

special teams - Carwell Gardner

Offensive line - Jerry Crafts