Colts could sign Losman this week reports nfl.com

fairfaxbill

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if Losman was the Colts QB in week 17, would it be like the end of "Mars Attacks!" with posters heads exploding?

I believe that is exactly what would happen. I was planning on not showing up to that game, but I may just have to make the trip if he is going to start.

Guest dog14787
Unlike RJ, I can be happy for JP getting one...even though it's only as a backup...he's a class guy and gave it his best....his best just wasn't good enough

Class act,

Well Philster, if JP gets signed by the Colts do you suppose I get my credibility back. :lol:

Guest dog14787
wasn't aware you lost it...lol

lol, Yup, according to some of the know it all posters we have around here, all of my JP Losman backing recently cost me my credibility.

lol, Yup, according to some of the know it all posters we have around here, all of my JP Losman backing recently cost me my credibility.

depends on how far you backed him...I was still for him until late in the 07 season. Fairchild sabotaged him early that season with vanilla play-calling. When he came back from the injury, he started off all right but started to fall apart and I was ready for a change. I met him once in the spring of 06 and he came across as a pretty likable guy...so I continue to hope he does well and hope that somehow he can turn things around...maybe the UFL experience will end up being looked at as his turning point.

Guest dog14787
depends on how far you backed him...I was still for him until late in the 07 season. Fairchild sabotaged him early that season with vanilla play-calling. When he came back from the injury, he started off all right but started to fall apart and I was ready for a change. I met him once in the spring of 06 and he came across as a pretty likable guy...so I continue to hope he does well and hope that somehow he can turn things around...maybe the UFL experience will end up being looked at as his turning point.

I suppose you could say I backed him all the way because I wanted him back in Buffalo. (after watching Jim Fassel coach him up)

Guest dog14787
Wait. I thought JP sucked an no NFL team would ever consider signing him. Maybe all the talent evaluators on this board are really talking out of their asses after all. Either that or they know more than Bill Polian. My money is on Polian.

Maybe some folks will consider the possibility that they are also wrong about TE. Same screwed up organization helped them both get off to a rocky start.