I feel an upset coming on Sunday vs Pats.

Bufcomments

I don't know why but I feel good about Sundays game. After all they had them beat in NE . Revenge is best served cold and it will be chilly at the Ralph lol

Fewell will take Brady's security blanket out the game, I believe he will double team Wes Welker on every play.

Moss has gone into "I dont give a F mode" great timing.

Fred Jackson will continue to play well against the Pats. I love the guy. Expect him to have at least 130 all purpose yds.

Team still has the sting of the first game and will play hard. Notice the hitting has been better since Perry took over.

Also the false starts have gone down, if we can not shoot our selfs in the foot we can keep it close.

Defense will have to score, Byrd will get another pick, seems like Brady is pressing lately.

Special teams have been on fire, we have the edge there.

Bills will be motivated to put a serious hurt on the Pats playoff chances. I expect the game will be closer than people think.

The koolaid I have been drinking is Bill grape flavor :wallbash:

I guess I am a diehard fan what can I say " I love me some me"

7-9 baby here we come. With so many injuries this year I guess that is the best we can get.

If they lose will it was expected. If they win it would be SWEET.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why but I feel good about Sundays game. After all they had them beat in NE . Revenge is best served cold and it will be chilly at the Ralph lol

Fewell will take Brady's security blanket out the game, I believe he will double team Wes Welker on every play.

Moss has gone into "I dont give a F mode" great timing.

Fred Jackson will continue to play well against the Pats. I love the guy. Expect him to have at least 130 all purpose yds.

Team still has the sting of the first game and will play hard. Notice the hitting has been better since Perry took over.

Also the false starts have gone down, if we can not shoot our selfs in the foot we can keep it close.

Defense will have to score, Byrd will get another pick, seems like Brady is pressing lately.

Special teams have been on fire, we have the edge there.

Bills will be motivated to put a serious hurt on the Pats playoff chances. I expect the game will be closer than people think.

The koolaid I have been drinking is Bill grape flavor :wallbash:

I guess I am a diehard fan what can I say " I love me some me"

7-9 baby here we come. With so many injuries this year I guess that is the best we can get.

If they lose will it was expected. If they win it would be SWEET.

I BILLIEVE!! :wallbash:

The Pats are gonna destroy us. Our offense is so incredibly inept, we barely beat KC despite picking off Cassel four times. You think Brady will throw that many? Brady and Moss are going to have a comeback game and hammer us.

oh ye of little faith.....

Wanna make a wager?? :wallbash: I think the game is gonna be close. The patsies barely beat Carolina with a backup QB.

Also, no pressure on Fewell. Now that the Bills are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, there's no way he should be seriously considered for HC next year.

Right...who needs a coach who can beat the Pats* with a bunch of misfit castoffs? We need a "real" coach :wallbash:

PTR

Also, no pressure on Fewell. Now that the Bills are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, there's no way he should be seriously considered for HC next year.

The only way he should get consideration is if he took the team to the platoffs????

My but aren't we harsh

Right...who needs a coach who can beat the Pats* with a bunch of misfit castoffs? We need a "real" coach :wallbash:

PTR

Since you are almost always wrong on all things football-related, the last thing we need is a head coach that is endorsed by you. That's just plain logic. :wallbash:

oh ye of little faith.....

Wanna make a wager?? :wallbash: I think the game is gonna be close. The patsies barely beat Carolina with a backup QB.

That's b/c they were dealing with the fallout of the team's latest scandal, appropriately named, "lategate." Moss was absolutely dogging it all game and was a non-factor. I hope the Bills win, but I'm not naive enough to expect it. Do you really think Moss is going to dog it again? I don't.

That's b/c they were dealing with the fallout of the team's latest scandal, appropriately named, "lategate." Moss was absolutely dogging it all game and was a non-factor. I hope the Bills win, but I'm not naive enough to expect it. Do you really think Moss is going to dog it again? I don't.

I don't know if he will dog it again, maybe it was a 1 game protest.

Moss has some issues when things don't go his way. This is gonna be a tough week for him and it might effect his play.

The Pats are not the same team anymore, they seem to have lost the edge . I for one hope the Jets win the division, since I cant stand either the Fins or the Pats.

but I just have a good feeling about the game.

I don't know if he will dog it again, maybe it was a 1 game protest.

Moss has some issues when things don't go his way. This is gonna be a tough week for him and it might effect his play.

The Pats are not the same team anymore, they seem to have lost the edge . I for one hope the Jets win the division, since I cant stand either the Fins or the Pats.

but I just have a good feeling about the game.

Not the Jets. I cannot stand Rex Ryan. If only we could just win the damn division for once.

Man I hope you are kidding. He comes in halfway through the season, no NFL caliber starting QB, no offensive line, all kinds of players injured (probably due to conditioning and wanting small quick players on D), all but mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, and you want to say he should not even be considered because he could not turn that steaming pile of dog**** into a team that makes the playoffs? You must be either kidding or clueless.