Went to the game. Their coach is a moron.

On 4th and goal from the 1 he calls a naked bootleg and they lose 8 yards. Should've jammed it up the middle and at worst left the Bills at their own 1.

Against the worst run defense in the league he called 47 pass plays, including about 10 2 yard passes to the left side, most of them unsuccessful.

But the worst, in my opinion, was going for it on 4th with about 2:20 left, trailing by 6. Wasted a timeout, and failed. Should've kicked the field goal. They would've trailed by 3, had 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning. Instead, they got the ball back with 1 minute left, at their own 20, trailing by 6.

Maybin had a huge hit late in the game. I thought he broke the guy's back. One of our special teamers had a magnificent play on a kickoff return, splitting between 2 guys and jacking a guy. I thought Kelsay looked good.

On 4th and goal from the 1 he calls a naked bootleg and they lose 8 yards. Should've jammed it up the middle and at worst left the Bills at their own 1.

Against the worst run defense in the league he called 47 pass plays, including about 10 2 yard passes to the left side, most of them unsuccessful.

But the worst, in my opinion, was going for it on 4th with about 2:20 left, trailing by 6. Wasted a timeout, and failed. Should've kicked the field goal. They would've trailed by 3, had 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning. Instead, they got the ball back with 1 minute left, at their own 20, trailing by 6.

Maybin had a huge hit late in the game. I thought he broke the guy's back. One of our special teamers had a magnificent play on a kickoff return, splitting between 2 guys and jacking a guy. I thought Kelsay looked good.

I agree about the KC coaching. The fourth and 1 call on the opening drive had me laughing so hard I almost fell over. :wallbash: We out coached a team for a win. When is the last time we could say that :wallbash:

I agree about the KC coaching. The fourth and 1 call on the opening drive had me laughing so hard I almost fell over. :wallbash: We out coached a team for a win. When is the last time we could say that :wallbash:

In the chicken v egg argument over who's to blame the coaches or the players, I've always gone with players.

This game was no exception.

Chambers' drop at the 1 = KC Loss.

Sorry.

In the chicken v egg argument over who's to blame the coaches or the players, I've always gone with players.

This game was no exception.

Chambers' drop at the 1 = KC Loss.

Sorry.

And the terrible Int by Fitz? In that game you can go back and forth all day on stupid horrible plays on both sides. But that ridiculous call, on the opening drive, set the tone for the rest of the game in my opinion. But I would of course agree that there was plenty of blame to go around in this game, coaches and players. Regardless of who won or lost.

And the terrible Int by Fitz? In that game you can go back and forth all day on stupid horrible plays on both sides. But that ridiculous call, on the opening drive, set the tone for the rest of the game in my opinion. But I would of course agree that there was plenty of blame to go around in this game, coaches and players. Regardless of who won or lost.

No doubt.

Every time the other team decides to pass, I thank them.

For the life of me I don't understand why teams don't run the ball 50+ times a game on us.

I agree completly. Our run defense is horrible. The pass defense will get their share of pics. If Bellichek is really the "best coach in the game today"; he will have the Pats cram the ball down the Bills throats. Fortuantly for us, he will probably have Brady pass and pass..

It was Palmer. He actually had two crushing hits on special teams yesterday.

And that Maybin hit was just vicious. I wish he could do that about seven more times each game.

For the life of me I don't understand why teams don't run the ball 50+ times a game on us.

+1 more

And yes, to another poster, that Maybin "tackle" was VISCIOUS! LOVED IT!! (no we just gotta put 40 more pounds on that frame)

The run defense was terrific all day. Are you kidding, they were great except for one play and Perry said he called the wrong defense on that play because he thought their tendencies showed they would do something else.

The run defense was great.

He's no different from numerous NFL head coaches. Not taking a relatively sure 3 points in the 1st, as you imply, was dumb. It isn't as if he had a proven offensive powerhouse this season - take the points.

That's why they had to go in the 4th - had he taken the chip shot in the 1st, he could have gone for 3 in the 4th and probably got the game into OT.

It was Palmer. He actually had two crushing hits on special teams yesterday.

And that Maybin hit was just vicious. I wish he could do that about seven more times each game.

For the first time in a LONG time I said OOOOOO when Palmer mad those hits.

and Moorman was on Fire. A 76 yd punt?? You got to be kidding me.

+1 more

And yes, to another poster, that Maybin "tackle" was VISCIOUS! LOVED IT!! (no we just gotta put 40 more pounds on that frame)

Maybe he's getting so ticked off at low playing time that he's actually turning it up. Some extra pounds with a dose of nastiness will get him into the lineup quick enough.