Hey Senator...Did you see Peters tonight?

Hey Senator -

Did you see Jason Peters tonight?

Did you see Jason Peters, NOT give up a sack...to the GIANTS defensive line???

He is horrible. Fat and lazy bum.

You know, we should just call a "trade-back" on him.

Seriously, what is the point of this. These turn into bitter pissing contests, and at the end of the day, there is no winner...just the same tired, circular argument.

Hey Senator -

Did you see Jason Peters tonight?

Did you see Jason Peters, NOT give up a sack...to the GIANTS defensive line???

He is horrible. Fat and lazy bum.

OMFG!!!!! Stop the presses!!!!!! Alert the media at once!!!!!!

FatBoy showed up for work, and actually did his job that he gets paid $60M to do!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :doh: :doh: :wallbash:

(BTW, he did get manhandled on a couple of running plays, and still looked fat, slow, and outa shape.)

I didn't watch the whole game, but when I did I was watching JP. He looked very good generally, but there was one play when his man (Umenyiora, I believe) beat him and hit McNabb, forcing a bad throw. Other than that, JP looked pretty solid, IMHO.....

I didn't watch the whole game, but when I did I was watching JP. He looked very good generally, but there was one play when his man (Umenyiora, I believe) beat him and hit McNabb, forcing a bad throw. Other than that, JP looked pretty solid, IMHO.....

Talk about beating a horse to death, there's nothing left to bury. I'm waiting for someone to start a post to list the all-time "left the Bills team." Please, let it go, they are gone and they won't even be sending us a Christmas card.

Pretty freakin' hysterical (and pathetic) when a guy starts a thread for the sole purpose of saying, "Nyah nyah, my favorite $60M tackle actually showed up, played a full game and (OMFG) - for once - didn't allow a sack for an entire game!"

Wowie!!!! Nice job, FatBoy, but hey - doesn't that call for a raise??? I smell another holdout.... :wallbash:

Watched a little bit of the game but saw him get beat bad once when McNabb actually fumbled at the end of the half (forward fumble) that they a few seconds later blew the whistle thinking it was a forward pass. Saw him only get beat one other time.

Basically, the guy is a very good LT "when he wants to be." And that is the problem. Give the guy George Wilson's attitude and the Bills would have had no problems signing him. It wasn't the talent, it was his attitude and head....which in the end will be his downfall. Too bad as he has a lot of talent.

Pretty freakin' hysterical (and pathetic) when a guy starts a thread for the sole purpose of saying, "Nyah nyah, my favorite $60M tackle actually showed up, played a full game and (OMFG) - for once - didn't allow a sack for an entire game!"

Wowie!!!! Nice job, FatBoy, but hey - doesn't that call for a raise??? I smell another holdout.... :wallbash:

Not as hysterical and pathetic as they way the Bills handled the Peters situation.

Not as hysterical and pathetic as they way the Bills handled the Peters situation.

A matter of opinion, of which there are many.

I think the Bills handled it almost perfectly - except they should have pushed for the Eagles #20 first round pick, instead of the #28. But we got Wood and Nelson for the fat bum, plus a 6th rounder this April - would have been an absolutely perfect trade (from the Bills perspective) if we used our own pick on Oher, even better if we picked Oher at #8 and had gotten the Eagles earlier pick to use on Pettigrew.

JMO.

I think the Bills handled it almost perfectly - except they should have pushed for the Eagles #20 first round pick, instead of the #28. But we got Wood and Nelson for the fat bum, plus a 6th rounder this April - would have been an absolutely perfect trade (from the Bills perspective) if we used our own pick on Oher, even better if we picked Oher at #8 and had gotten the Eagles earlier pick to use on Pettigrew.

JMO.

I agree. The Bills should have addressed LT in the draft. Other than that they robbed the Eagles IMO. Philly is paying sick money to a guy who does his job half the time.

PTR

I thought Peter was the guy who gave up the sack on the forward fumble by McNabb that no one picked up. I know the sack came off the right side. I could be wrong, but I think it was versus Peters. Remember a strip and fumble in the backfield counts as a sack.

I agree. The Bills should have addressed LT in the draft. Other than that they robbed the Eagles IMO. Philly is paying sick money to a guy who does his job half the time.

PTR

The Eagles are 9-4 and playoff bound. Bills....not so much. Maybe ya don't get what ya don't pay for.

The Eagles are 9-4 and playoff bound. Bills....not so much. Maybe ya don't get what ya don't pay for.

That despite Peters. He missed how many games already? $11M for a guy who doesn't feel like playing half the time? No thank you. Besides you don't reward any player who quits on his teammates. I don't care if he can walk to Cleveland on Lake Erie.

PTR

Watched a little bit of the game but saw him get beat bad once when McNabb actually fumbled at the end of the half (forward fumble) that they a few seconds later blew the whistle thinking it was a forward pass. Saw him only get beat one other time.

Basically, the guy is a very good LT "when he wants to be." And that is the problem. Give the guy George Wilson's attitude and the Bills would have had no problems signing him. It wasn't the talent, it was his attitude and head....which in the end will be his downfall. Too bad as he has a lot of talent.

Too late for him to ever have a downfall. He got the bug daddy contract with the gauranteed money. If you are looking to gloat, ever, about JP personally, it is too late. He got paid like you and I never can.

JMO.

Pettigrew=wood. Both out woth horrific injuries, for the indefinate future.

Talk about beating a horse to death, there's nothing left to bury. I'm waiting for someone to start a post to list the all-time "left the Bills team." Please, let it go, they are gone and they won't even be sending us a Christmas card.

Someone please remember this idea for the offseason. Brilliant! :wallbash: