As of right now, We would draft 11th overall

Jerry Jabber

not sure why this topic gets started every week - it is a moot point b/c it is subject to change every single week. Where we draft is not defined until the end of the season, so all this topic does is tell me there is a 50/50 chance of it being partly cloudy tomorrow - which basically means nothing.

I suppose it's "fun" for some to speculate where we might draft months from now -

looks like those standings are listed alphabetically......here are the tie breaking procedures which rely on strength of schedule......in most scenarios the bills strength of schedule is higher/harder therefore losing the tie break to most teams.

1. If two teams have the same record but one made the playoffs while the other one did not, then the team that did not make the playoffs picks first.

2. If two teams with the same record both make the playoffs, then the team that is eliminated from the playoffs first gets to pick first. If they both get eliminated in the same round, the teams go on to the next tiebreaker.

3. The next tiebreaker is strength of schedule. This is determined by calculating the combined record of the 16 opponents of each team. The records of divisional opponents are counted twice because they are each played twice. The combined number of wins and losses for each team adds up to 256. The team whose opponents combined for the fewest wins has the weaker strength of schedule and gets to pick first. That's because the team that gets the same record against weaker opponents is the weaker team.

not sure why this topic gets started every week - it is a moot point b/c it is subject to change every single week. Where we draft is not defined until the end of the season, so all this topic does is tell me there is a 50/50 chance of it being partly cloudy tomorrow - which basically means nothing.

I suppose it's "fun" for some to speculate where we might draft months from now -

What we should be pointing out is that with no CBA and no slary cap next year it does not matter who these small market teams draft, or with what pick. The pick, whoever it may will hold out for more money knowing certain teams (washington,Dallas,NYG etc) "the big spenders" will offer top dollar for these players. I am actually very nervouse about next year. We may see an awful NFL next year.

Here is to hoping that it resolves itself. :wallbash: