Out Of My 30 Plus Years Of Being A Fan

BuffaloBaumer

Actually, that might not even be true because I was actually wanting KC to win. I knew Buffalo would win since I wished a loss upon them. Oh well, just another day of frustration even with the victory. How does this team get more and more boring every single week?

bills beat the life outta ya eh? welcome to the club

I enjoyed the game. Went down to the last play, got the run game going for once, 4 interceptions, pulled out a win on the road in a tough venue.

Especially enjoyed seeing Cassel fall on his face repeatedly with 4 picks, despite the expert prognostications to the contrary by some of the personnel experts around here who apparently were quite "impressed" by his clutch performances under pressure all season, as evidenced by his 3-10 record.

I guess that is what defines NFL mediocrity.

Beat the weak teams, get clobbered by any good teams.

Stay right in the middle, so you don't get any blue chip draft picks.

Mediocre all the way. It really sucks.

I long for the days when teh Bills played a meaningful game (for them) in December.

I long for the days when teh Bills played a meaningful game (for them) in December.

Actually, as incomprehensible as it may be, the Bills may have the last shot at ruining the Colts perfect regular season.

Watching the Bills has become like watching a car accident....you don't want to slow down and watch, but you're drawn to it no matter how bad it may be.

Actually, as incomprehensible as it may be, the Bills may have the last shot at ruining the Colts perfect regular season.

Watching the Bills has become like watching a car accident....you don't want to slow down and watch, but you're drawn to it no matter how bad it may be.

The Colts, starting EVERY position with a backup, would beat the !@#$ing **** out of the Bills.

Love the experience players like Byrd, Levitre, Nelson, Maybin are getting. Not to mention even Posluszny getting consistent playing time now that the arm bar seems to be working. I doubt Poz is going anywhere anytime soon so there are bright spots out there and a win is a win.

I just saw Polian say the main concern for the Colts is staying healthy. Translation-it's a pre-season game for us.

The Bills can't even be spoilers.

I just saw Polian say the main concern for the Colts is staying healthy. Translation-it's a pre-season game for us.

The Bills can't even be spoilers.

:thumbsup: Remember the last time the Bills played a contender in a meaningless game at the end of the season? It was the Steelers. They didn't even keep their second stringers in the game very long. The third stringers looked like superstars and kicked our butt. So why look ahead and hope for a gift win?

Next week we play a New England team that needs the win to stay ahead of Miami and the Jets. One masochistic experience at a time, please. After we blow that game, then I'll start thinking about what's next.

:thumbsup: Remember the last time the Bills played a contender in a meaningless game at the end of the season? It was the Steelers. They didn't even keep their second stringers in the game very long. The third stringers looked like superstars and kicked our butt. So why look ahead and hope for a gift win?

Next week we play a New England team that needs the win to stay ahead of Miami and the Jets. One masochistic experience at a time, please. After we blow that game, then I'll start thinking about what's next.

yes that Steelers team did field a 3rd unit with James Harrison and Willie Parker. Which is considerably better than the 3rd unit we have :thumbsup: and probably our 1st unit well :wallbash: