Biggest Buffalo Football News of the Week

zazie

But, IMO, nowhere near enough scoring. The East is too powerful to hope for low-scoring playoff wins.

Playoff hockey is almost always a very low scoring affair. It's better the Sabres know how to handle that situation than the opposite.

And I couldn't watch the game because that assbackwards league can't get it's games on Direct TV.

The dispute is between Versus Network and DirectTV. How could the NHL influence that one way or another?

Playoff hockey is almost always a very low scoring affair. It's better the Sabres know how to handle that situation than the opposite.

The dispute is between Versus Network and DirectTV. How could the NHL influence that one way or another?

The fact that the NHL is forced to be on Versus in the first place is the problem. How can you grow a league when no one can see it? They should have just begged ESPN to broadcast them again.

And I couldn't watch the game because that assbackwards league can't get it's games on Direct TV. Plus, it's really tough to get excited about a team that won't be in the playoff until May. The hockey season is way too long.

I could watch hockey every night all year and never get bored. Add to the fact that we may have the #1 goaltender in the world and the next Pronger (if not better) and it gets even better. Ryan Miller WILL win a Cup for this team in the coming years - book it!

The fact that the NHL is forced to be on Versus in the first place is the problem. How can you grow a league when no one can see it? They should have just begged ESPN to broadcast them again.

I can see it, you can see it too if you want to. You just choose not to.

I could watch hockey every night all year and never get bored. Add to the fact that we may have the #1 goaltender in the world and the next Pronger (if not better) and it gets even better. Ryan Miller WILL win a Cup for this team in the coming years - book it!

I hope you're right. I just stuggled to get too excited when the season is this long. Personally, I think it should be cut in half. You shouldn't have hockey finals when it is almost summer. And I really like this year's team but we struggle to score and that worries me. I also think Miller needs to get some more games off before he breaks down.

Just like baseball (good pitching beats good hitting), good goaltending *usually* beats high-scoring offenses.

Miller's made some :thumbsup: saves this year, but the defense is better than it has been. Maybe not high-caliber, since Miller's numbers are accurate of his play, but better. Either way, this combination makes watching the Sabres worthwhile.

Last night was like a playoff game.Huge game for Montreal, with us being ahead of

them in the division.They were leaving it out there at the end with all those monster

shots, and Miller made some big stops..Great win for the sabres especially in that

building........Miller has given up very few soft goals this year as compared to previous

when any high shot went in.....The Canadiens have some snipers...boy what a game....

go sabres.....

man if we can only get the bills to play like this.......