The 2009 Heisman Trophy Winner Is.....

Mark Vader

Mark, I don't really follow the Heisman thing too closely. I was rooting for Gerhart. Did you have any thoughts/preferences as to who should win?

Ingram & Gerhart were the best choices of this group, if Nebraska had a better record, then Suh's chances would have been better.,

Gerhart's biggest problem may have been the fact that he played for Stanford, a team that does not spark much national interest.

IMO, I thought QB Case Keenum of Houston was a more deserving QB for this award than Tebow or McCoy.

Ingram and Gerhart both had good enough seasons to merit winning the award. Ingram really solidified his resume with that performance against Florida. Unfortunately, for Gerhart he didn't have another game to make a case. Gotta love the way these RBs played all season. It says alot about Suh that he got the invite as a DT as well.

What a douche :lol: ....like it's his fault that his dad f's up.

A negative A hole like you takes my post as a putdown. The reason I brought it up was because that's what was reported in the media-that he keeps in close contact with his father, the former Giants WR and is using the opportunity to visit his father since he doesn't get to NY very often. It is a story that his father couldn't be at the ceremony because he's in jail-but somehow reporting this is automatically interpreted as a putdown. Next time I will be more politically correct & not use a slang term for jail-happy now?