Polian weighs in on Tebow

Perhaps the 2 most consistently successful football minds in the NFL for the past 2 decades have been Bill Parcells and Bill Polian (perhaps a 'Bill', connection?).

If either one does or says something, consider it gospel.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the greatest talent evaluators in football, Bill Polian, says that he doesn't think Tebow will cut it as a QB in the NFL. He thinks some team can use him in the wildcat formation but he is not a prototypical NFL QB. Does Polian's opinion change your mind on drafting Tebow?

Sort of, but he also did say that Maybin was gonna be a good one, or somethin like that.

One of the greatest talent evaluators in football, Bill Polian, says that he doesn't think Tebow will cut it as a QB in the NFL. He thinks some team can use him in the wildcat formation but he is not a prototypical NFL QB. Does Polian's opinion change your mind on drafting Tebow?

Confirmed what I already know. Great college player. I also graduated from UF and love the guy . But he's not an NFL QB.

I am sure Polian is gonna give his opinion about any player in the upcoming draft at all...I am sure he wouldnt lie at all at this time..lol..Watch him pick him in...Like I said before..Take Polian out one night give him the truth serum and ask him who he would draft qb wise this yr and draft him.....HE doesnt miss....

Love the patch!!!

Perhaps the 2 most consistently successful football minds in the NFL for the past 2 decades have been Bill Parcells and Bill Polian (perhaps a 'Bill', connection?).

If either one does or says something, consider it gospel.

i think you meant belichek not parcells

i think you meant belichek not parcells

Huh?

Belicheck inherited that team from Parcells.

And where has Parcells been that he has completely failed?

Even the Jets were in the playoffs, and were tough to beat year in and year out.

The Cowboys are also in similar stead.

The Giants, the Patriots (and soon the Dolphins) are/ were powerhouses.

Tebow is way way overrated.

If Stanford QB Andrew Luck played for Florida he would win the Heisman in a landslide.