Brady's Stress

judman

Poor Tommy. That cry baby should give up football and make diaper changing his new career. Uncle Belicheat could stop by and help with a bottle feeding once in awhile. Do u think Jesus Bruschi cast a spell on the baby to promote good health and a wonderful life?

Poor Tommy. That cry baby should give up football and make diaper changing his new career. Uncle Belicheat could stop by and help with a bottle feeding once in awhile. Do u think Jesus Bruschi cast a spell on the baby to promote good health and a wonderful life?

Dude's got serious moobies under the hoodie. He could breastfeed the kid cause of all the HGH he's inhaled through contact with his players.

PATRIOTS SUCK.

He wasn't so stressed the last time when he kicked the other broad to the curb. Why would it bother him now?

I'm sure it might have made Marcia a little anxious/nervous........None of us would want to miss the birth of our child......but overall......if he is still having issues he is a bigger wuss than I thought and thats quite an accomplishment. You honestly think Marcia or Gezelle or whatever her name is are getting up in the middle of the night or don't have help with the baby.......I'm sure they have nannies and other help - maids, personal assistants, etc, around the house unlike most/any of us.

Screw the Pats!!

I'm sure it might have made Marcia a little anxious/nervous........None of us would want to miss the birth of our child......but overall......if he is still having issues he is a bigger wuss than I thought and thats quite an accomplishment. You honestly think Marcia or Gezelle or whatever her name is are getting up in the middle of the night or don't have help with the baby.......I'm sure they have nannies and other help - maids, personal assistants, etc, around the house unlike most/any of us.

Screw the Pats!!

I am willing to serve as Giselle's breast pump operator.

:censored:

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST POSTS EVER! GOOD ONE.

i would deffenently do that job for free. then after i caught a pint of that sweet nectar, i would chug it down while tommy watched! MWUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

i would put it in my coffe. then in my cereal. then i would sell it back to tom. oh yeah i would take his wife along for a ride. (in my car perverts!!!!)

Isn't that what the Practice Squad is for? :thumbsup:

My wife laughed at me when Giselle got knocked up and I started a thread about Tommy's play being affected by the fall due date.

Tim, great story, but not an original thought. But... keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

story:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...ect-bradys-play

Maybe with sleepless night's he'll be worse off. :thumbsup:

He abandoned his first son's (J.E.T. Moynahan (sp?)) mom. He doesn't have a choice abandoning his current wife, or does he?

Dude's got serious moobies under the hoodie. He could breastfeed the kid cause of all the HGH he's inhaled through contact with his players.

PATRIOTS SUCK.

Though I do appreciate the HGH jibe, its all of the steroids the players take that contributed to his man boobs.