Anybody going to the Chefs game?

i just bought 4 tickets on Stub Hub for 20 each, original price $105 each.

Misery loves company.

Wow...That is a great deal. I was considering it, and may have to look at it a little harder if ducats are $20! It is a good time to see the Bills win, and we might be able to beat the Chiefs!!

The only drawback is the 14 hour drive to KC...

Who own da Cheifs? Ooooooooowwnnnnz.....Oooooooooownz!

Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible ---------, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know...

who are the chefs?

Ok... you idiots busting his a$$ for calling them the Chef's don't realize or remember the Snickers commercial from early this decade where the guy paints the Chief's end zone and forgets the "I" there by spelling Chefs. A lot of non Chiefs fans that live out here in Missouri and remember that commercial do the same. This board has become way too negative and not about the bills or tailgating or anything positive. If you are going to this game check out lot N we will be tailgating there and it would be great to hang with other displaced WNY'ers.