It's official! #2 Texas vs # 1 Alabama

ProjectPat

<_<

Here's for hoping it is a horrible game, so that they make a playoff more likely.

DI-A Football is the only NCAA sport where there is no objective criteria to determine who plays in the national championship. This needs to change as polls shouldn't limit the national championship to 2 teams in any sport

<_<

Here's for hoping it is a horrible game, so that they make a playoff more likely.

DI-A Football is the only NCAA sport where there is no objective criteria to determine who plays in the national championship. This needs to change as polls shouldn't limit the national championship to 2 teams in any sport

Doesn't matter if it's a horrible or a great game.

There are $everal million rea$on$ why the BC$ won't change

I'm trying to think of the last time a top 3 team was as overrated as Texas out of a conference as overrated as this year's Big 12. Alabama is a pretty good team (not an alltime juggernaut) but will nonetheless just waste Texas.

Sounds like a great semi final. Let me know when the winner plays the winner of Bosie State (seeking their 2d NC in 4 years) v. TCU.

The Boise- TCU game 'll be a lot more interesting to watch than the "national championship game"! Is there anybody outside the state of Texas who actually think Texas has a chance ?!!

I think Bama and the Tide will Roll over Texas!

Gotta feel bad for the other unbeatens, especially TCU and Cincy (who had an outstanding comeback win on Saturday). I don't really feel bad for Boise St. because I think their schedule is weaker than the other 2. I do think that Bama is going to roll over Texas though. I think it will mirror the Bama, Florida game. Bama 34 Texas 17.

The Boise- TCU game 'll be a lot more interesting to watch than the "national championship game"! Is there anybody outside the state of Texas who actually think Texas has a chance ?!!

Texas isnt even the best team IN TEXAS. BCS is a JOKE.

Gotta feel bad for the other unbeatens, especially TCU and Cincy (who had an outstanding comeback win on Saturday). I don't really feel bad for Boise St. because I think their schedule is weaker than the other 2. I do think that Bama is going to roll over Texas though. I think it will mirror the Bama, Florida game. Bama 34 Texas 17.

I wonder what the betting line will be?

You realize that Boise tried to put a decent schedule together but all of those "big-time" programs refused to play them? That is yet another flaw in the BCS.

You realize that Boise tried to put a decent schedule together but all of those "big-time" programs refused to play them? That is yet another flaw in the BCS.

That "flaw" is older than the BCS itself. Teams have been playing weak out of conference schedules for a very long time. The BCS is just protecting its own. Oh, they'll say that isn't the case, but most people realize they are. How else do you explain the numerous blown calls in games this year from both Alabama and Florida? Maybe it had something to do w/ both teams being in the top 2 and if they won out, one was guaranteed a spot in the BCS title game, making it even less likely a team like TCU or Boise State would get in? Whatever the case, the BCS is lying to itself by not just admitting that the decision to not have a playoff system in 1A is money related.

that's right... i think they're still searching for opponents for the 2011 season, and they 'd travel to play ANYONE in the 6 BCS conferences.

BTW weak schedule or not they've beaten the Pac 10 champ...

I agree but Bosie St probably has the most impressive win out of all the teams(Texas, TCU,Cincy) in beating PAC 10 champ Oregon in convincing fashion.

There are a couple things that you did not mention about that. Boise ST, while it is true offered to play true road games or 2 for 1 deals, I read where they were demanding crazy money for it, like well over a million dollars for each visit.

There are a couple things that you did not mention about that. Boise ST, while it is true offered to play true road games or 2 for 1 deals, I read where they were demanding crazy money for it, like well over a million dollars for each visit.

I'm hoping that TCU wipes the snot out of their noses... :devil: