FWIW (not much really) Real GM mock draft

Beerball

Link

6. Buffalo Bills: Trent Williams, T, Oklahoma. The transformation of the Bills OL continues with Williams, an ideal zone-blocking LT with great footwork. I’ve heard varied opinions on him and I’m not sold on Williams this high, but Buffalo has to do something bold to help out their skill position talent. Note that I believe they will address their QB problem via free agency or trade *coughDerekAndersoncough*

i wouldnt mind anderson he did make the probowl when the browns actually had some talent on offense

if we can get a qb and an lt in free agency we will be set offensively imo though we maybe need a wr but i think hardy will emerge

we definately need a run suffing dt atleast 1 lb and a DE

they had the same talent the year after he went to the pro bowl and he sucked

yes but winslow was injured/sick that year and the browns had staph infections going around that year... he can be good with the right coach.. their rbs sucked during his time there

i would prefer garrard if jags take a qb he will be traded or cut imo

i wouldnt mind anderson he did make the probowl when the browns actually had some talent on offense

if we can get a qb and an lt in free agency we will be set offensively imo though we maybe need a wr but i think hardy will emerge

ANDERSON???????? you have got to be sh%ting me!!! :thumbsup:

Remember when DA played in Buffalo this year and completed 2/17 passes????????

Ya thats who i want starting for my team :thumbsup:

Anybody who thinks we should get Derek Anderson should blow their brains out right now. Make sure to get your whole head in front of the shotgun.