IF Bills Are Truly THinking About QB In Draft

And you can save your breath (or typing skills) if the whole you are not a fan thing comes into play here. They have to lose to KC if they want a top QB or LT in draft.....These have to be the first 2 picks regardless

Now that the record has reached 8 losses, it's time to look to the future

I'm sorry, but I am not going to root against them losing. If they lose, fine, clearly they will get a better pick for a quarterback or left tackle, but the Bills will not be playing to lose. If you were the interm head coach, would you want to lose to the chiefs? As a true fan, I want them to win out, I am tired of losing.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wood might never be able to play again. This is going to be a QB draft class likened to the one of 1983 before it's all said and done, IMO. You have Clausen, Tebow, Bradford, McCoy, Pike, possibly Locker, and possibly Mallett. The one guy I think alot of people are leaving off the list is Case Keenum of Houston. The guy has some pretty impressive #'s this year http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=191981 and could be there in the 3rd possibly.

Those are the names in the draft, NONE of them will be a KELLY, Elway or Marino. I think this drsft will compare more to the Manning, Rivers, Losman draft.

Those are the names in the draft, NONE of them will be a KELLY, Elway or Marino. I think this drsft will compare more to the Manning, Rivers, Losman draft.

You hit the nail on the head.

I think this year's QB draft class is vastly overrated. Clausen(if he declares) is the only one I could see taking a chance on. McCoy, Locker, Pike and Mallett will need about two years to develop. Tebow is too big of a risk to spend a first rounder on. Bradford wo'nt even make it in the NFL.

The Bills should not go QB in round 1, there are other areas that are more important.

No to drafting a :D Qb ......build both lines :death: .................Did you not watch any game for the last 3 years............BOTH LINES ARE TERRIBLE

I disagree our D-line is good it is not their responsability to stop the run they rush the passer and they have done well. Although Stroud is looking like he is worn out.

so are our QBs. We need both.

Reality check we are not going to be superbowl contenders we don't even need a great QB to win we do need a powerhouse O-line. Truth be told we don't even know how good our O-line is. What we really need is a strength and conditioning coach. I say draft a tackle on the O-line and the D-line we really are set at the skill positions other that QB but lets see what Brohm has and maybe even fitzpatrick.

You hit the nail on the head.

I think this year's QB draft class is vastly overrated. Clausen(if he declares) is the only one I could see taking a chance on. McCoy, Locker, Pike and Mallett will need about two years to develop. Tebow is too big of a risk to spend a first rounder on. Bradford wo'nt even make it in the NFL.

The Bills should not go QB in round 1, there are other areas that are more important.

I agree but it depends on where we draft. The two choices that will have tremdous impact on our team is Russell Okung or Rolando McLain. I'm leaning toward McLain. He is a cross between Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis. You just don't pass up that type of talent. Lets shoot for the best free agent QB available and draft on the lines.