"French Insurgents"

SilverNRed

Je suis heureux ces bâtards français ai été tué. Je crache sur eux, et le reste du terroriste dans le monde. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

123612[/snapback]

Ce n'est pas très agréable pour parler comme ça de nos cher alliés ! :rolleyes::D

Je me fatigue d'étant obligé à aller à la traduction libre .com site chaque cinq minutes. ...

123693[/snapback]

Je suis allé en France il y a quelques années, endroit foutu sale, avec les personnes smelly. Les bohémiens étaient partout. J'ai pensé que j'allais devoir tuer l'un d'entre eux une fois sur les trains. Bons nourriture et vin cependant ! ! :rolleyes:

Je suis allé en France il y a quelques années, endroit foutu sale, avec les personnes smelly. Les bohémiens étaient partout. J'ai pensé que j'allais devoir tuer l'un d'entre eux une fois sur les trains. Bons nourriture et vin cependant ! ! :D

123728[/snapback]

J'ai dépensé à peu près deux heures à Paris une fois. A donné une présentation à un paquet d'hommes d'affaires français impolis. Il pleuvait. La France = RJ.

:P:rolleyes::D

I actually didn't need a translator to read all that. Four years of HS French from forever ago, and I can still get around.

Maybe you could realize that these #$^&ers are no more French than the Cooba-n boat/1957 Chevy hull/raft people are Carnegie bluebloods. France has a big problem with immigration, mostly b/c they didn't put up much resistance to it decades ago as a byproduct of imperialism in N. Africa. There are entire regions of big cities (like in Marseilles) where it's filled with Arab immigrants. Not that this is bad on its face; when they won the World Cup in '98, it showcased the diversity there with Zidane, etc. that moved there and assimilated into the nation and become productive. But there is a problem when, for some, it's just a change of geography while having no change in mindset that you're Muslim first, everything else second. Bear in mind, tho, that this population is a relatively small percentage.

There's been a growing backlash against the "Arabification." J.M. Le Pen's numbers grows in most every presidential election, I think it was about 20% last time. I don't think the problem requires his extremist measures but they need to do more.