LAMP: S-H-A-N-A-H-A-N

bartshan-83

A Plea:

My last name is Shanahan. That side of my family is the side from the Buffalo area. There has to be 100 other Shanahans running around Western NY that are somehow related to me. It is the Shanahans who cursed me with Bills fandom.

This coach search is great. I've got to enjoy headlines I've dreamed about since I was 6 like "Bills Court Shanahan" or "Bills Set to Offer Shanahan $50 Million." My dad even cut a few out of the paper. Seriously, it doesn't take much to amuse us.

But I can't take the double-Ns anymore. Telemarketers butcher my name. I can't make a reservation without sounding like a speak-and-spell. Et tu, Bills fans??

I beg of all of you...my Bills brethren. One N! ONE N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

A Plea:

My last name is Shanahan. That side of my family is the side from the Buffalo area. There has to be 100 other Shanahans running around Western NY that are somehow related to me. It is the Shanahans who cursed me with Bills fandom.

This coach search is great. I've got to enjoy headlines I've dreamed about since I was 6 like "Bills Court Shanahan" or "Bills Set to Offer Shanahan $50 Million." My dad even cut a few out of the paper. Seriously, it doesn't take much to amuse us.

But I can't take the double-Ns anymore. Telemarketers butcher my name. I can't make a reservation without sounding like a speak-and-spell. Et tu, Bills fans??

That is all.

I'm guilty, lol. :censored:

A Plea:

That is all.

LAMP: S-H-A-N-A-H-A-N

I'm totally confused now. Is it Shanaha? Shaahan?

YOU SAID ONE N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Plea:

That is all.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1656240

You're gonna love that post.

A Plea:

That is all.

Thannk you for clarifyinng that. I knnow how annnnoyinng it cann be for onne's nname to be misspelled, and I, for onne, will enndeavor to to avoid makinng this error inn the future.