Fassel

billsfan_34

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what might that reason be? Please enlighten us.

He's an unmotivated, pompous assclown.

When he was fired, he was billed as the hottest coach on the market and then went on to be turned down for every single job. Never got another sniff. Another clueless assclown in Brian Billick hired him and found him so lazy, so uninspired, so incompetent that he had to fire him.

When Brian Billick thinks you suck as a coach, then you really suck because no one sucks more than the colossally incompetent Brian Billick. Except Dick Jauron, but that's a given.

Guest dog14787
He's an unmotivated, pompous assclown.

When he was fired, he was billed as the hottest coach on the market and then went on to be turned down for every single job. Never got another sniff. Another clueless assclown in Brian Billick hired him and found him so lazy, so uninspired, so incompetent that he had to fire him.

When Brian Billick thinks you suck as a coach, then you really suck because no one sucks more than the colossally incompetent Brian Billick. Except Dick Jauron, but that's a given.

Wow, you really don't like the guy do ya SDS, :lol:

I watched him throw a football team together in a matter of weeks that actually looked like it might beat a DJ football team after 5 games and Fassel also did wonders for JP Losman. I realize it was the UFL and the league gets zero respect , but for Fassel to win the Championship says the guys not a complete loser and he knows how to coach, at least in my opinion anyway.

After they beat the Jets tonight he will be a lock. :lol:

Damn! :lol: I was still holding onto the hope that the cheerleader would get the HC job. There are reasons not to just pass this idea off:

1. Think about all those shots they took of DJ along the sidelines during the games. How embarrassing.

2. Think about the improved sideline cheer at the start if the game. Instead of the team huddling together and saying, "1,2,3, try not to lose."

3. When was the last time you saw a head coach whose hair was as long as any of the players?

read what he said again..you tried to insult him and just made yourself look like an idiot

:lol:

The Bills were one of the teams that contributed to that 35 times figure lol. Fassel interviewed with the Bills a few years ago and failed miserably. It seems highly unlikely that they would be taking a look at him again at this time.

:lol:

The Bills were one of the teams that contributed to that 35 times figure lol. Fassel interviewed with the Bills a few years ago and failed miserably. It seems highly unlikely that they would be taking a look at him again at this time.

Did they interview him? I dont recall Fassell coming to one Bills drive. I am just merely stating that 35 times is a little exaggerated thats all. And I am not saying Fassell would be the best coach...but he may be the best option right now and I really think he will come back in the NFL with a chip on his shoulder.

Did they interview him? I dont recall Fassell coming to one Bills drive. I am just merely stating that 35 times is a little exaggerated thats all. And I am not saying Fassell would be the best coach...but he may be the best option right now and I really think he will come back in the NFL with a chip on his shoulder.

Yup. They did. He bombed his interview.

Actually, it is more like 42.

On average, 7 HC positions open every year. There have been 6 hiring cycles since he was fired. You do the math...

Al Davis wouldn't even hire him.

Actually, it is more like 42.

On average, 7 HC positions open every year. There have been 6 hiring cycles since he was fired. You do the math...

Al Davis wouldn't even hire him.

and since there have been that many HC openings...if Fassel hasn't been considered for all of them and SDS's #'s are "exaggerated" as you say..wouldn't that make him an even worse HC since he isn't even considered for some of the openings? Kinda defeated your own argument :lol:

Good point..I think he has done a great job motivating and getting the players ready...but what happens when he has to coach against the big dogs...not saying he hasnt done a good job...just not sold yet. And I think this team needs fresh faces from top to bottom. I do appreciate your opinion.

If you look at last years Rams, they dropped Linehan and handed the interim HC job to Haslett. in his first two games Haslett did as well as Fewell with a lot less talent on his roster. I am not saying we should go after Haslett, but I am saying we should look beyond Fewell. My dog could have rounded this team up and they would have performed better than with Jauron.

and since there have been that many HC openings...if Fassel hasn't been considered for all of them and SDS's #'s are "exaggerated" as you say..wouldn't that make him an even worse HC since he isn't even considered for some of the openings? Kinda defeated your own argument :lol:

You can skin this cat a thousand ways and find fault in anyones argument...could of should of would of....the numbers are still unsubstantiated...ok an average of 7 vacancies a year etc...yes one can do simple math, but theres alot more to it than that.