Tomorrow's Game

cmjoyce113

I have not seen anything saying whether the game is sold out or not?

According to other threads, the NFL considers it a sellout because Rogers bought all the tickets to resell.

I looked a few days ago on stubhub and ticket prices were low as dog **** which tells me the supply is exceeding the demand.

According to other threads, the NFL considers it a sellout because Rogers bought all the tickets to resell.

I looked a few days ago on stubhub and ticket prices were low as dog **** which tells me the supply is exceeding the demand.

Correct, they are calling it a virtual sell out. I believe there is something in the contract which mandates a sell out, so there will never be a threat of the Toronto games not being seen in Buffalo...

Figuratively, yes, the game is sold out and will be on TV. Literally, the game would not even come close to being sold out. If they sold 15,000 tickets it would be alot. They will not release the actual number of tickets sold. Why? Probably too embarassing. Rogers Communications bought all the remaining tickets and is trying to give them away. Bills got their money upfront, Rogers guaranteed the games to be a sell out just so they would be on TV in WNY so why care? If anyone wanted to go and actually pays, they are stupid. Probably the easiest game ever to get into for free. Will be interesting to see how many people actually show up. I think Toronto can forget about ever getting an NFL team.

Figuratively, yes, the game is sold out and will be on TV. Literally, the game would not even come close to being sold out. If they sold 15,000 tickets it would be alot. They will not release the actual number of tickets sold. Why? Probably too embarassing. Rogers Communications bought all the remaining tickets and is trying to give them away. Bills got their money upfront, Rogers guaranteed the games to be a sell out just so they would be on TV in WNY so why care? If anyone wanted to go and actually pays, they are stupid. Probably the easiest game ever to get into for free. Will be interesting to see how many people actually show up. I think Toronto can forget about ever getting an NFL team.

On the other hand if anyone wants to make the 90 minute drive or grab a train, why not go and get in for free? I would.

PTR