Brett Favre Wired During Lions Game

248 358 69.3 2,874 8.0 261.3 24 3 112.1

Those numbers, not bad for a 40 year old.

Pfffft...big deal. I'm 48 and I've put up those numbers this year too.

248 - bowel movements since June

385 - Times I've gotten up in the middle of the night to take a pee.

69.3 - This is a personal number between me and Mrs. Chef. When you're older you need to add that .3 for balance

2,874 - Number of times my joints have cracked this week alone.

8.0 - Number of people that have given me the bird on the freeway for driving with my blinker on

261.3 - Number of times turned down for sex this year. The .3 was from the time I wasn't really serious about it when I asked.

24 - Doctor's visits this year

3 - Number of times the wife said yes to the stat from above

112.1. - The number of times I've walked out of my office to talk to my admin and forgot what I wanted to talk to her about. The .1 was from the time I went to ask her a question when I was in the office alone on a Saturday.

Pfffft...big deal. I'm 48 and I've put up those numbers this year too.

248 - bowel movements since June

385 - Times I've gotten up in the middle of the night to take a pee.

69.3 - This is a personal number between me and Mrs. Chef. When you're older you need to add that .3 for balance

2,874 - Number of times my joints have cracked this week alone.

8.0 - Number of people that have given me the bird on the freeway for driving with my blinker on

261.3 - Number of times turned down for sex this year. The .3 was from the time I wasn't really serious about it when I asked.

24 - Doctor's visits this year

3 - Number of times the wife said yes to the stat from above

112.1. - The number of times I've walked out of my office to talk to my admin and forgot what I wanted to talk to her about. The .1 was from the time I went to ask her a question when I was in the office alone on a Saturday.

:censored::lol: That is just some funny **** there!!

Come on. Please go into more detail.

The way you came off in that post...was an asshat who thinks that they're better than an iconic all-american hero because he was raised in a different place than you, making him speak differently.