Bills phrase of the year

ieatcrayonz

Te-BOW to T- O

This needs to happen. I have now studied college QBs enough to know what's what. Forget Clocker and the kid from Houston. It's Tebow. He's a winner. And extend TO.

I'm confused yet again. Is the phrase of the year

Te-BOW to T- O

or is it

BOW O

Whichever is correct it's a really crappy phrase.

Tebow is a spread-offense QB, and Urban Meyer's spread offense will never work in the NFL. Just ask the TSW experts. Better yet, just ask Bill Belichick* and Tom Brady*, who have used it with the Patriots* for years, with little or no success.

Not only that, potent, high scoring offenses run by a quarterback that is allergic to losing are not fun to watch.

Athleticism!!! That is what you need in a quarterback...regardless of things like winning awards, and championships, those things don't matter. What does winning and putting up absolutely disgusting numbers have to with anything?? Especially playing in the weak SEC, torching defenses that were filled with current NFL players. He also only dominated for 3 years in college, and he's a model citizen. Nothing here showing this guy will be any good in the pros. He ran too much!!! Quarterbacks that run never do well in the NFL. Guys like Vince Young just can't/won't cut it in the pros.

I'd pass on this guy.

Not only that, potent, high scoring offenses run by a quarterback that is allergic to losing are not fun to watch.

Athleticism!!! That is what you need in a quarterback...regardless of things like winning awards, and championships, those things don't matter. What does winning and putting up absolutely disgusting numbers have to with anything?? Especially playing in the weak SEC, torching defenses that were filled with current NFL players. He also only dominated for 3 years in college, and he's a model citizen. Nothing here showing this guy will be any good in the pros. He ran too much!!! Quarterbacks that run never do well in the NFL. Guys like Vince Young just can't/won't cut it in the pros.

I'd pass on this guy.

:D I'm with you. I think he may have a future as a LB (he's not quick enough to play safety is he?) in the NFL, certainly not QB.

:wallbash: I'm with you. I think he may have a future as a LB (he's not quick enough to play safety is he?) in the NFL, certainly not QB.

NFL draft 'expert' Mel Kiper has Tebow going in round 4 - as a tight end. :D

link

Just watch - he'll end up with the Cheatriettes*, running Urban Meyer's spread-offense for Bill Belicheat*. :P

Tebow is a spread-offense QB, and Urban Meyer's spread offense will never work in the NFL. Just ask the TSW experts. Better yet, just ask Bill Belichick* and Tom Brady*, who have used it with the Patriots* for years, with little or no success.

I hope to God some group of !@#$s drafts Tebow and tries to use him like they do at UF...I just hope its not buffalo.

I'll get a lot of pleasure out of seeing him battered into the ground when he tries to lower his shoulder on one of those interior option dive plays...there's a reason RBs have a shelf life of 5 or 6 years

He's not fast enough to be an effective scrambling QB in the NFL, and there's nobody on the planet strong enough to bullrush through NFL defenses like he does in college...and his arm is piss poor

I'd pass on this guy.

Tebow is a great college football player and a truly unbelievable person. I've never seen a player in any team sport so revered by his teammates, coaches and fans and he deserves every bit of it.

That being said, he's not even close to the athlete that VY is. Tebow's game is power, not finesse or speed. Lowering your head in the NFL just ain't gonna work and he's not an elusive guy at all. Since he's become the starter his rushing average is around 4. VY's was around 7. And that's not to say Tebow's isn't great, 55 TD's (20+ being rushing) during his sophmore year was just unreal. But while Tebow was lowering his head for a couple of yards around the goaline, Vince Young was running past a defense of the repeat National Champs on a 20+ game winning streak and single handedly won that game. Tebow always had Harvin and without him this year and even part of last year, Tebow looks like a different guy.

I'm not saying that Tebow will not be successful. Based on his will and drive alone the guy seems capable of doing pretty much anything he wants to do in life. But I do think he will take years to develop. He's has to be reprogrammed, no more putting your head down to get the extra yard (See Eric Berry in the UT game this year), no more full time shotgun and no more personell advantages that he enjoys at Florida. Tebow is worthy of a 1st round pick, but with a team that is willing to be patient and sit him behind a vet who is willing to groom him and a coaching staff who is capable of grooming! That doesn't sound like the Bills to me.

Tebow is worthy of a 1st round pick, but with a team that is willing to be patient and sit him behind a vet who is willing to groom him and a coaching staff who is capable of grooming! That doesn't sound like the Bills to me.

Nobody who needs to be sat for multiple years and "reprogrammed" is worthy of a 1st round pick

I'm confused yet again. Is the phrase of the year

Te-BOW to T- O

or is it

BOW O

Whichever is correct it's a really crappy phrase.

You prefer we trade our 1st for Fitzgerald instead of drafting a QB? If we lucky we'll hear three times:

Touchdown to Larry from a Glove wearing Mary.