Anthony Hargrove

Talley56

It's bitter sweet seeing his turn-around. I wish he would have done it while he was still with us because I always did like him as a player even when he was with us. But I also know we gave him numerous chances and when a guy gets suspended for a year he's really worn out his welcome. But we could use a guy like him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

+2

Typical flag-waving, fear-mongering, republican, everyone-is-a-scumbag-and-there-are-no-second-chances mentality.

Way to throw all the Republicans under the bus with such a stereo-type......

Only a Democrat could be that ignorant.... :D

+2

Typical flag-waving, fear-mongering, republican, everyone-is-a-scumbag-and-there-are-no-second-chances mentality.

Wrong Board for espousing sh!tty political opinions. Dare to show up at PPP and shoot off your mouth with your Kool Aid drenched musings. BTW, I don't think it was a second chance, something more than that.

+2

Technically, this is his 4th chance and if I'm not mistaken there's an outstanding warrant for his failure to complete community service. Don't know if he's fulfilled that, but he may have a legal issue next time he's in WNY.

+2

I would say that's better than a woe-is-me-please-create-another-government-agency-and-increase-my-taxes-so-that-not-only-i-but-my-seventh-generation-grandchild-can-pay-for-it-just-so-that-i-can-get-another-handout Democrat.

New York state, anyone?

+2

F.U. with the Republican bashing crap, leave politics off this site because I don't have enough time to educate you on our current joke of a president. Maybe you should go see him yourself...I heard it's easy to get into the white house for a photo op.

I would say that's better than a woe-is-me-please-create-another-government-agency-and-increase-my-taxes-so-that-not-only-i-but-my-seventh-generation-grandchild-can-pay-for-it-just-so-that-i-can-get-another-handout Democrat.

New York state, anyone?

No offense Red, but it's pretty funny to read this quote from someone whose moniker is also a slang term for a communist :D .

You might even be protesting a bit too much... [glances suspiciously at Red].

New York state, anyone?

Best Democrat-bashing one-liner that I've read in a while. You just made my day :D

No offense Red, but it's pretty funny to read this quote from someone whose moniker is also a slang term for a communist :wallbash: .

But I thought Democrats were for diversity? :D

No offense Red, but it's pretty funny to read this quote from someone whose moniker is also a slang term for a communist :D .

Judge me solely on my moniker?

Monikerist!

To use an all too familiar argument... your overriding phobia of monikers has you hurling insults at someone solely based on their moniker's appearance.

Perhaps you are a Monikerphob...

It must be difficult keeping your balance way up on that horse.

Would you let that dirtbag date your daughter? I think not....if you have a ladder, you can climb on board

+2

I am all for second chances.....the problem is that liberals like you are going to suck this country dry trying to accomodate the filth in this society by giving them 5 chances

Would you let that dirtbag date your daughter? I think not....if you have a ladder, you can climb on board

I am all for second chances.....the problem is that liberals like you are going to suck this country dry trying to accomodate the filth in this society by giving them 5 chances

Endzone, I know the second comment was directed at someone else but I'm going to respond to both. I believe that filth can be cleansed. It may be an idealistic perspective from your point of view and I admit that it sometimes is from mine as well. However, when we deny someone the ability to try and make up for their past mistakes, we cater to the lowest common denominator and ensure that the "filth" will continue to be just that. In fact, we will only have ourselves to blame because it will have been us, from atop our moral pedestal, who told them that is what they were and always will be. I can only hope that you and I are not ultimately held to the same standards.