Anthony Hargrove

Talley56

Really? Are we comparing Hargrove to someone who murders cops? Are you really calling Hargrove "filth"? I don't remember his exact offenses save for some minor scuffle outside a bar in Ra Cha Cha, but I don't think they were that egregious. Some people here need to get off their high horse and hide their jealousy of wealthy athletes a little better.

Can you read? I didn't call him "filth" nor did I disparage him. I was commenting on the person's post that was all about forgiveness to the enth degree and how everybody basically should be given numerous chances to redeem themselves. I didn't think I was on any high horse and certainly have no jealousy of wealthy athletes.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then he should pay a fine or something. Perhaps I don't recall but I don't think his offenses were all that severe to begin with. Just that he was a football player, but average citizens get away with worse. The guy wasn't exactly robbing banks or committing homicide.

I think striking a police officer qualifies as a serious offense and I doubt that an average citizen would have walked away with the same slap on the wrist that Hargrove got. I don't think that an average citizen could afford top notch legal representation that Hargrove got from the Bills or NFLPA. Plus, I think that an average citizen would have little problem in fulfilling the minor community service requirement that Hargrove received as punishment.

So, please stop with the excuses that he needs more chances. He's been given enough chances. Let's hope that he's properly medicated in NOLA and gets his life in order.