WHAT IS WRONG WITH WGR

sleaky72

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Schopp and the Bulldog during the week. I really can't stand their postgame bitching about a win. This is ridiculous. Why run in for that last touchdown? To show the league that you're back. To give the fans, who had enough faith to go to the game, something to cheer about. They're worried about a Ted Ginn runback? A seventeen point runback? Give me a break.

I really like Schopp and the Bulldog during the week. I really can't stand their postgame bitching about a win. This is ridiculous. Why run in for that last touchdown? To show the league that you're back. To give the fans, who had enough faith to go to the game, something to cheer about. They're worried about a Ted Ginn runback? A seventeen point runback? Give me a break.

Dude these guys have made me tune in only when they have guests like Jerry or Paul hamilton

Yeah...listening now...dont know why...cant stand hearing: "win does nothing for me," "Fewell made bad decision not to kneel, reflects on him as a head coach," "completely unsportsmanlike..." "they ran up the score" etc...Usually I like listening to them in post game, but they sound like we just lost to the Browns again.

Men, these guys are doing everything to diminish this win.

Schoop is just a first class jerk and totally obnoxious, I cant listen anymore, this is seriously pathetic. And bulldog reminds me of the classic Bar -Friend Lackey who is good for laughs and agrees with everything u say

Why run in for that last touchdown?

1) To instill a proper sense of aggressiveness and winning sense into a team that's spent the past three years being aenesthisized by Coach Milquetoast.

2) Because passing it in is poor sportsmanship. Running the ball is trying to run out the clock, and if you get in the end zone...

3) That's kind of the point of the game.

Schoop and Bulldog are apparently nitwits.

It's exactly what this team needed, an asswhipping as opposed to just a win. It does good for the team and the city, and I'm glad that they dialed it up a notch once they smelled blood.

It's refreshing to see this team go for the jugular with 2:50 minutes left with the slim lead they had, the last coach would of most likely played it safe and would of ended up punting the ball just so that we could sweat out a possible victory, and to top things off, we stuck it to them when the game was over with to instill a sense of pride and confidence in this team.

Poor sportsmanship?

Screw that. You put the game away when you have the chance. Haven't we seen enough "miracle" comebacks to know that it isn't over until it's over?

Just FWIW - I think the point was exactly that. Kneel on it to end the game, eliminating ANY possibility of a comeback

It's really the correct move to run out the clock (as opposed to scoring again), but it's nitpicking under the circumstances.

However, the homerun ball to Owens - up by 3 after the pick - was a perfectly timed thing of beauty. Anyone hear if that call was Doughboy or Fitz?

Just FWIW - I think the point was exactly that. Kneel on it to end the game, eliminating ANY possibility of a comeback

It's really the correct move to run out the clock (as opposed to scoring again), but it's nitpicking under the circumstances.

Exactly right

Probably ran that last one in 'CAUSE MIAMI COULDN'T STOP IT! :blink:

That last series of Action slamming through Miami 3 runs in a row (conservative by the way) was a reward for the much maligned OL playing well enough to win.

PS if WGR has a problem with our playcalling, reference them to the previous New England game.