Kendall Simmons Contract

MattM

his contract should be measured in hours, not years.......we're seeing today why the pats chucked him on the scrapheap

Sorry--I'm listening and not watching. I know the O is not exactly burning up the running game, but is he really that bad?

The guy has been only been on the team for a couple days, what do you expect?

i expected suck, given the bills history in player evaluation......as usual, the bills front office has delivered!

bottom line - this is not a guy we should be looking to retain.....he's roster fodder, nothing more

Sorry--I'm listening and not watching. I know the O is not exactly burning up the running game, but is he really that bad?

No he's not. I think he played fine today. One of our better linemen on this joke we call an offensive line.

i expected suck, given the bills history in player evaluation......as usual, the bills front office has delivered!

bottom line - this is not a guy we should be looking to retain.....he's roster fodder, nothing more

The guy hasn't played in a single regular season game in a year and a half. We signed him on 11/24 and with a total of FIVE whole days on the roster, we gave him the start. What the f-ck did you expect?!

I'd say given those facts, he did damn well. I don't think he was a liability and as a matter of fact, I saw him owning some guys in a couple plays. Paul Hamilton said that he spoke to Simmons and that he stated that he definitely felt rusty and that he knows he can play better as the season goes on.

his contract should be measured in hours, not years.......we're seeing today why the pats chucked him on the scrapheap

the guy was solid overall considering he has been out of action for so long.

and he is better then many of the players that are on the OL roster already

No he's not. I think he played fine today. One of our better linemen on this joke we call an offensive line.

What game were you watching? He was beat consistently all game long. Fitzpatrick was running for his life. He missed assignments, and one sack the DL beat him clean. He looked weak. If by comparison to guys like Chambers and Meredith he was average, then that explains the current state of the OL.

He has 5 games left, let's see how he does over that period before we pass judgment on the guy. Expecting a guy to be spectular, who hasn't played a regular season game in well over a year is just wishful thinking. Look at how bad Peters looked for the first six games last season after his holdout.

****!!! You mean we didn't sign an All Pro free agent in the middle of the season, even though he hasn't played in over a year coming off an achilles injury?

Damn this front office sucks!! :P

That's right.

Kendall could have been baking cookies and knitting mittens, for all I care.

Whatever part he played, poor or good...so what? This was a 31 - 14 win over a team that slapped us silly the first time around.

:P